Ultimate Subaru Message Board

(Yes, I read the sticky) 27" SSRs On Loyale Without Lift?

thatswhatshesaid

I know it's been :horse: over and over again, but I can't seem to find a decent answer.

Has anyone here run 27" SSRs on an unlifted EA82 wagon?

How much cutting/beating did it take?

Also, has it been done with 15" Pug alloys?

That's all I need.

(And please don't tell me to "just lift it", that's in the works for another rig. This is just an auxiliary vehicle.)

Thanks, guys!

I know it's been :horse: over and over again, but I can't seem to find a decent answer.

Has anyone here run 27" SSRs on an unlifted EA82 wagon?

How much cutting/beating did it take?

Also, has it been done with 15" Pug alloys?

That's all I need.

(And please don't tell me to "just lift it", that's in the works for another rig. This is just an auxiliary vehicle.)

Thanks, guys!

to fit o the rear :the mud flaps will need to be removed , trim bottom corners and roll the whole edge about 1" , as you beat on the lip it will naturally want to roll under about 1", for the front it will require quiet a bit of beating at the rear where the body starts, the fender will also need trimmed , once all done show us a picture SJR

to fit o the rear :the mud flaps will need to be removed , trim bottom corners and roll the whole edge about 1" , as you beat on the lip it will naturally want to roll under about 1", for the front it will require quiet a bit of beating at the rear where the body starts, the fender will also need trimmed , once all done show us a picture SJR

What does "to fit o in the rear" mean? I didn't quite get that...

Anyone got pictures/walk-through for this "rolling" process?

And what about the Peugeot wheels?

Do they work well with tires that wide?

to fit on the rear :the mud flaps will need to be removed , trim bottom corners and roll the whole edge about 1" , as you beat on the lip it will naturally want to roll under about 1", for the front it will require quite a bit of beating at the rear where the body starts, the fender will also need trimmed , once all done show us a picture SJR

I know Scott is familiar with your exact question.

He currently has a silver 88' Wagon sitting in front of his shop with 27" SSR's mounted on 15" Pugs bolted up to the rear where he has done the above mentioned rear mods. Currently the same car has a little smaller tires on the front, as the front requires a lot more beating or cutting to get a 27" tire to fit especially when the steering wheel is turned sharp to the left or right.

The SSR's look like they belong on the Pug Alloys. The width is just fine.

Rollie