Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sept. naches run

Rooinater

that weekend is my brother's house warming party... if i go i gotta leave sunday morning, early.

We will all probaby leave Sunday morning. I and another dude have to work Sunday night. I would plan on going over Friday mid morning and stay tell Sunday. Probaly stay in the upper level of Kanner flats camp area.

i'll see if i can get the parts. i want to drive!! started the paint, since i couldn't get the parts though. pics in offroad section.

are you guys running the naches pass trail over? raven's roost trail? haven't been on the upper part of raven's in years, i remember the last climb is enough to give almost anyone the hebbie jeebies! or just up kaner flats, and milk lake/ the rocks?

i'll see if i can get the parts. i want to drive!! started the paint, since i couldn't get the parts though. pics in offroad section.

are you guys running the naches pass trail over? raven's roost trail? haven't been on the upper part of raven's in years, i remember the last climb is enough to give almost anyone the hebbie jeebies! or just up kaner flats, and milk lake/ the rocks?

I will be trailering over to Kanner Flats. I would like to run Naches over and back. I like the scenery on that trail.

I am not possitive but I think Ravens roost may have been shut down. Or it coud had been the shoe string. I can't remember.

I like doing the 676, 308, 307, Tripod, Milk Lake, Naches, and a few others I can't remember. I try to squeeze in some fishin also. What ever whom ever wants to do I just go along.

supposedly the mud pits on the lower half go between open and closed. do to some buried cable. but the upper half that doesn't have all that goo is supposedly open. or what was posted on nw-wheelers a while back. i'll try to find the post. ranger said it was open i guess.

Not going to be able to make the eastside run. Things came up that need to be dealt with. That saturday Aug. 4 I will have free and will probably do the Busy and Elbe if you can make that. I will post the run in a seperate thread.