Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FF1 has finally arrived

It is here, after a month of waiting and correspondence, it has finally got here, the duco is perfect, not a scratch or dent, wish it was a sports model but beggers can't be choosers, a nice white 2 door 1967 1000cc, all my christmas's came at once when i got the knock on the door when it arrived, living beauty, all 2 inches of it. Now that makes 3 i have on my mantel peice, just have to wait for the 1969 1100 version arrives, hmmmm wonder if they will realease the 1300g series before i pass away, took over 30 years for these one's

Till next time be good and send me the picture if your not good.

Thierry

I had a chance to buy a real 69 ff-1, and the fawrker crushed it the day before I came out there with the cash, and he KNEW I wanted it and KNEW I was coming with money :mad:

:eek: Thats insane! I hate those kind of people that will ruin someones day/week just so they can see the look on their face.:dead: I would have wanted to grab that car too if I was in the same situation.