Ultimate Subaru Message Board

it Was an Enormous Lunar Crater on the Road...

Well... After some Searchin` I`ve Found it!

:banana:

Yes, the Daytime Picture of that Huge Pothole, Taken with a Cellphone`s Camera, but is Enough to bring you the Right Idea of the Road`s Situation:

HugeCrateronRoad1.jpg?t=1209539782

I`ve Found not Only the newspaper where that Pic & Info Appeared... (this is a Photo, Taken of that Newspaper`s page, placed on the Floor. Here all Newspaper are "Tabloid" Size):

HonduranRoadCrateratNewspaper.jpg?t=1209541313

...I`ve Found the Direct Link to the Digital Version of that Newspaper:

http://www.heraldohn.com/photopost/verfoto.php?photo=11490&cat=519

...and Yes, I live in a "Crazy" Developing Country... :-\ ...that is not the news or Images that makes anyone proud; I just wanted to Share some of my Drivin` Experiences...

... your gonna have to come here to pick up that $20.

Well... :burnout:

Well... After some Searchin` I`ve Found it!

:banana:

Yes, the Daytime Picture of that Huge Pothole, Taken with a Cellphone`s Camera, but is Enough to bring you the Right Idea of the Road`s Situation:

HugeCrateronRoad1.jpg?t=1209539782

I`ve Found not Only the newspaper where that Pic & Info Appeared... (this is a Photo, Taken of that Newspaper`s page, placed on the Floor. Here all Newspaper are "Tabloid" Size):

HonduranRoadCrateratNewspaper.jpg?t=1209541313

That definately qualifies as "La Photo Del Dia"... Or should it not be "¿¿¿¿¿El PhotO Del Dia?????"

Anyways, this is my contribution to bent suspension parts after hitting a curb in my WRX....

http://www.alonzostreet.com/steve/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=501

http://www.alonzostreet.com/steve/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=505

Steve

... That definately qualifies as "La Photo Del Dia"... Or should it not be "¿¿¿¿¿El PhotO Del Dia?????"

Well... "Fotografía", the Spanish word for "Photograph", (used abreviated as "Foto", just like "Photo" in English) in Spanish both are "Female" Words; so it is "La Foto del Día" (= "Today`s Photo") for that Newspaper`s Section. :)

The article "EL" is for "Male" spanish Words, like Car in Spanish: "El Carro" (= "the Car") (I Know that in English, Car is a Female Word) and the Article "LA" is for "Female" spanish Words.

that is ledgendary!!!!

Absolutely! :burnout:

Well... "Fotografía", the Spanish word for "Photograph", (used as "Foto", just like "Photo" in English) in Spanish is a "Female" Word; so it is "La Foto del Día" (= "Today`s Photo") for that Newspaper`s Section. :)

The article "EL" is for "Male" Words, like Car in Spanish: "El Carro" (= "the Car") I Know that in English, Car is a Female Word, and the Article "LA" is for "Female" spanish Words.

Aaaaaaaahaaaaaa!

So "El Photo" y "La Fotografia" :lol:

Forgot it was an abbreviated word :-\

Steve

P.S. Something an El Salvadorian workmake taught me one day ...

Yo no se para que mi case con tigo,

Sabiendo que eres una puta BARATA!

LLana de muchos microbios!

Vendiendo la torta....

a todas las esquinas que puedes :grin:

:eek:

...Well...

and it is Still "La Foto" or "La Fotografía" and "El Carro" ...

So: ¿Que Piensas de (What do you Think about) El Carro (The Car) en La Foto? (in the Photo?)

Es uno carro despacioso :)

Steve

:)

Well... I Hope it was going Slowly when it Fell on that Huge Crater, but Sadly, we have Many Craters on our Roads.

I don`t Know why -and

:eek: How- Many Hondurans buy Porsches, Masserattis, BMWs, and a whole lot of Too Expensive Cars, even if we Don`t have a Decent road to Run `em... We have Roads, but they demand to be Very Careful to Drive.

For Example:

SubieMasseratti1.jpg?t=1209658420

Look this Brand New Masseratti, Parked side my Subie...

Look this Brand New Masseratti, Parked side my Subie...

Yeah, we have pot-hole issues here in New Orleans but you still see the Ferraris zooming around.

My buddy took me for a spin in a Lotus Exige S 240 the other day - scared me silly on these streets.

When my wrx was rolling, I was swapping out 18" Toyo's more often than I changed my socks :)

Steve