Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Looking to buy some new kicks for the OBS

So I am looking to get some tires for the new OBS. I have no loyalty to any brand so I am open to know what people are using out there and if they like them or not.

So give me some ideas of some all season tires you are using and if they kick rump roast or suck rump roast.

thanks

I had bad luck with the set of Dunlop's I just HAD to have...

Since that let down, I've subscribed to the mentality of all of them being the same size, age, tread depth and paid no mind to brand...

Since with AWD all 4 have to be the same, with roads the way that they are, you're lucky if you can get 30k out of any set of tires without having trouble with at least 1, making you have to replace all 4. Or should I say at least in my experience.

I highly suggest Avid TRZ's. They're not too pricey. Super quiet on the road and at highway speeds. Pretty decent grip on the dry, seem to do great in the rain, and handle the snow pretty well. I'll go as far to say that they're the best all-season I've run.

My two cents on the matter.

I have the Goodyear Assurance Triple Treds on my 02 OBW LTD. Love them! Great grip on dry, wet and less than 6" of snow. It was a toss up between the TT's and the Nokian WR's, but I got a great deal for the TT's and went with them. No regrets.:headbang: