Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

OREGON TRAIL RALLY!!! anyone go!?!?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 NuclearBacon

NuclearBacon

Subaru World Rally ADDICT

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Chico / San Francisco

Posted 23 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

MAN!!! it was awesome!!!! im getting my camera back from my girlfriend, i should have some videos and pics, did anyone else go????

if so, which stages did you make it to? my boy Matt Iorio was out there sportin his paladin rally 96 sti ROCKIN!!! what do you have?!?

#2 litewaitdave1

litewaitdave1

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • portland

Posted 23 April 2007 - 07:36 PM

MAN!!! it was awesome!!!! im getting my camera back from my girlfriend, i should have some videos and pics, did anyone else go????

if so, which stages did you make it to? my boy Matt Iorio was out there sportin his paladin rally 96 sti ROCKIN!!! what do you have?!?

i was at the second viewing area on sunday for the first run, then moved (not sure if you should, dont care) up the coures about 300 yards to a nice turn with no ropes to keep me from getting in close Euro style for the second run. got some amazing footage. tanner foust and ken block stand out from the rest with some good drifting. but i have shots of every car that made it to sunday.
only 45 of like 70 entrys.

#3 litewaitdave1

litewaitdave1

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • portland

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:55 AM

check out some video i took.

#4 NuclearBacon

NuclearBacon

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Chico / San Francisco

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:15 AM

yeeeeeEEEEAAAHHH!!!!! that was rad. i took a bunch of video myself, i gotta get it edited. where were you at to have them blow by you and way down the road. i went to camp 5, the one that started with an 'M' and one more.

so much fun..... now i'm tired :)

#5 litewaitdave1

litewaitdave1

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • portland

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:59 PM

not sure which camp i was at, my first rally. tanners drifting was sick!!!

#6 NuclearBacon

NuclearBacon

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Chico / San Francisco

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:49 PM

Tanners drifting was AWESOME. did you see his rig!? rockstar must have been paying him a bunch. when i went over to his setup, JUST THE PEOPLE I COULD SEE, i counted 13. not to mention the guy smoking over by the racing fuel.....
MY favorite is Matt Iorio. he drives the Paladin Rally and is a REALLY cool guy. Every race me and my buddy say whats up to him and he always takes time to say hi, and shake my hand. A guy about my age (late 20's, early 30's) loves his rally and his team. It's modivating in itself for me and the rally team i WILL have someday. www.paladinrally.com

this is where i was at saturday:
Posted Image

#7 litewaitdave1

litewaitdave1

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • portland

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:18 PM

i would have to say matt is my hero in rally, there are no million dollar corporations dumping cash into his car and he still keeps the open class on their toes. i thought he had some problems last weekend but other than a loose turnsignal, he was running good.

#8 NuclearBacon

NuclearBacon

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Chico / San Francisco

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:18 PM

i would have to say matt is my hero in rally, there are no million dollar corporations dumping cash into his car and he still keeps the open class on their toes. i thought he had some problems last weekend but other than a loose turnsignal, he was running good.

i have to agree. anyone who can come to the race with a few friends and take on the factory teams ...... well just wait, i'll be there soon in a few years... mark my words

#9 cmiller

cmiller

Flat 4

• Members
  • 735 posts
  • Tigard, OR

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:13 PM

I was out there filming it, (one of the many in green media vests). Covered Thursday - Sunday shot in 1080i HD. Definatly some great driving out there!

Posted Image

Satuday, Oregon weather at its finest. My soob at SS9 intersection.

#10 NuclearBacon

NuclearBacon

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Chico / San Francisco

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:29 PM

YES!!! we talked about last year. THATS SOOOOO COOL!! what do you do with the 1080i shots? do you put out a dvd? if so i'd be interested.

heres a shot of mine over SS8

Posted Image

my buddy Q getting into the wagon

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 cmiller

cmiller

Flat 4

• Members
  • 735 posts
  • Tigard, OR

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:25 PM

Hey everyone,

Check out Driving Sports TV with Oregon Trail Rally coverage Fridays at 6pm on Comcast 14 in Portland and Saturdays at 11:00am for Vancouver. Otherwise here is a link to an online version.
http://drivingsports...=111&Itemid=71/

Let us know what you think!:headbang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users