Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'm in Kenosha Wisconsin. I do lot's of work on different types of cars. I do have a lot of experience, tools and parts for GL/Loyales. I could be considered a *guru* for these cars. I have a 93 legacy and some experience with them as well, but not to the that level. What type of Subaru are you working on? And what do you need done?

Cindy's Classics 608-423-4307 aka subaru heaven. located east of town on 12 in cambridge.

More locally harry at phoenix foreign car service has always worked on my roos. Also heard that hansens on park st. is good.

Try putting an ad on craigslist looking for a subaru mechanic. I did that in slc and got my clutch replaced for 150 and a case of beer.

I should say that I have a 1997 OB Legacy w/ 193,000 mi. I'm trying avoid the shops altogether and go with someone who has the tools and lots of know-how.

Tx,

Maggie

I'm in Kenosha Wisconsin. I do lot's of work on different types of cars. I do have a lot of experience, tools and parts for GL/Loyales. I could be considered a *guru* for these cars. I have a 93 legacy and some experience with them as well, but not to the that level. What type of Subaru are you working on? And what do you need done?

That's a great idea, thanks! Right now, don't need anything replaced, but want someone I can take it to with this weird rattle, for example!

Maggie

Cindy's Classics 608-423-4307 aka subaru heaven. located east of town on 12 in cambridge.

More locally harry at phoenix foreign car service has always worked on my roos. Also heard that hansens on park st. is good.

Try putting an ad on craigslist looking for a subaru mechanic. I did that in slc and got my clutch replaced for 150 and a case of beer.

i live in madison. i work at the u-haul on the east side 22 atlas ct.

I have been the 'travelling subaru mechanic" i have done work from here to west virginia and back.

I dont have a garage but ihave a driveway, and the wash bay at u-haul.

i dont get much heavy into working on cars lately(driveline swaps) but i can handle a timing belt job in one occasion.

anyway you can find me in the labor/move section of the madison craigslist, i do moving labor too, i got that u-haul truck

www.trashwagon.com/truck

banner.jpg

banner.jpg