Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament's old buy thread, you all got your stuff yet?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Around a month or two ago I emailed you and you said you had one ea82 lift kit left and that you would send it to me. I emailed you to ask about paying and you never responded, I was curious as to if it was still available. I'll pm you and email you too :)

Around a month or two ago I emailed you and you said you had one ea82 lift kit left and that you would send it to me. I emailed you to ask about paying and you never responded, I was curious as to if it was still available. I'll pm you and email you too :)

trust me phone calls work the best with these guys, actually I take that back, showing up on there door steps is best, but phone calls are second best. And even then it's sometimes tough. There main gig is not selling subaru stuff anymore. So they don't really hang on the USMB.

Give them a call and talk to Albie he's the resident suby nut out there and I'm sure he could help you out.

The best part is they finally got a nice gal answering the phone, so the phone actually gets answered now.

trust me phone calls work the best with these guys, actually I take that back, showing up on there door steps is best, but phone calls are second best. And even then it's sometimes tough. There main gig is not selling subaru stuff anymore. So they don't really hang on the USMB.

Give them a call and talk to Albie he's the resident suby nut out there and I'm sure he could help you out.

The best part is they finally got a nice gal answering the phone, so the phone actually gets answered now.

Albie is a great guy to talk too. Granted Allied has some "odd" ways of dealing with the public, but they are on top of things once you get a hold of them. I needed a few extra peices from Albie, and we talked alot about soobies. I figured over the holiday weekend they were forgotten about, but just as i was going to call them, the parts showed up.

You do need to remind them of thigs, because this is not their main business. Keep in mind they have a relaxed attitude. Would I do business with them again, in a heartbeat.

You just need to be patient and keep in touch with them, thats all.

nipper

I'll certainly try that, thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey MODS I put this post up a 4 days ago with no response? did he get the wheel or not?????? Lets get this next group buy going :Flame:

Flame won't help you.

When he gets his wheel, I'll unlock the other thread. Like I said.

11-12-2007, 11:13 AM

TheMeatWagon

Subaru Wannabe Join Date: May 2004

City: Whidbey Island

State: Washington

Vehicles: '02 WRX & lifted 86 GL

Photos

Re: allied Armament

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I just got an email from James himself who said they special ordered the wheel and shipped it so it should be here soon I hope. I'll let you know as soon as it gets here.

• 2 months later...

To those of you waiting for them to open up a new sale, sorry I'm holding it up. It's been 6 months or so and I still have yet to hear back after my most recent email. I'm shooting a second one off now. I know they have my correct mailing address and I'm very pleased with the other stuff they've sent me, just waiting on some kind of resolution for this last wheel.