Ultimate Subaru Message Board

photo request: 1989 isuzu trooper wheel on old sube

I have now 5 of the alloy 15x6. I redrilled one quickly with a hub template. The center backplate is exactly the same size as a subaru, the center fits within an 8th of an inch .upon fitting with no tires on, I found they stuck out

.25 inch. Just curious if anyone had photo of these hacked onto an old sube with a tire.

here is photo:

glisuzu1gx7.jpg

Dear jesus you guys are ruthless!

I woulda said it wasn't him, but then I saw the post about the clutch fan and shroud being an improvement....

We trashed some of those rims a number of years back on an isuzu. How many of you have blown a fully inflated tire off the rim??? We did it 4 times, with 4 seperate wheels.

BGD is a banned member. I still see him on NASIOC, and I personally don't have a problem with him. Sometimes i don't agreewith him. I think he says some nutty stuff, but I am all for open discussion, it keeps this board interesting.

+1 for lettin him stay.

BGD liked to give some really off the wall advise...for example...insisted that the reason my XT6 alt went bad was because I added new sheet metal when I had a hole in the floor repaired..so the car wasnt grounded right anymore.( the true reason was a combo bad plug/loose belt/a ton and a half of belt dressing shorted it out). I know he pissed me off many times and alot of others. I wont get into his theory that ONLY EA82s are balanced motors and the greatest creation of all time..his whole 3 main bearing worship thing

I will agree with Gloyale that I have no problem with his presence here.. I was without internet access when the excrement finally hit the air conditioning back in february..

It took three of us to snuff you out for sure, (misledxcracker, myself, and gloyale.. neither Cracker nor I are members of nausioc) and none of the three of us had any negative intent or ill will in doing so. Just the desire for the truth.

misledxcracker and I started asking ourselves.. "is that BGD, or is it something in the water up in maine that makes them phrase things like that?" Again dude, no offense. But you do have a singular way with words... :grin:

Now, as for what the moderators of the forum have to say, I cannot predict or pretend to speak for them.... BUT I wanted to say here and now that I gots not problem with you, holmes....:clap:

BGD liked to give some really off the wall advise...for example...insisted that the reason my XT6 alt went bad was because I added new sheet metal when I had a hole in the floor repaired..so the car wasnt grounded right anymore.( the true reason was a combo bad plug/loose belt/a ton and a half of belt dressing shorted it out).
Well.. I have heard of welding on your car killing alternators. But I haven't seem it myself, and trust me when I say I've seen enough welding on ares with the alt plugged in.

But the whole not grounded right thing? Maybe he just takes stabs in the dark because all the most likely causes have been said and he just wants to say something. :-\:confused:

If the mods want him gone.. So be it.

But if we keep helping the weak (in this case getting rid of "wrong" answers), then we are really going to have a population overload and there really will be no hope for our planet.. After all in less then 500 years we've gone from like a few hundred million people to 6 odd billion.

Could I change the subject anymore?

Well.. I have heard of welding on your car killing alternators. But I haven't seem it myself, and trust me when I say I've seen enough welding on ares with the alt plugged in.

But the whole not grounded right thing? Maybe he just takes stabs in the dark because all the most likely causes have been said and he just wants to say something. :-\:confused:

If the mods want him gone.. So be it.

But if we keep helping the weak (in this case getting rid of "wrong" answers), then we are really going to have a population overload and there really will be no hope for our planet.. After all in less then 500 years we've gone from like a few hundred million people to 6 odd billion.

Could I change the subject anymore?

We're talking about banning him, not killing him:lol: