Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PA (eastern) YARD RUN*****CANCELLED*****see page 3 scroll down

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by moosens

Thanks Keith! The map makes it look like that's the place.And Grange Rd. sounds very familiar.

Big open space on that map right there.I'll bet my left you know what its the place.

OK Gotta go,see everyone later or tomorrow.

Well, I drove past it tonight around 7:15. They were all closed up but it did look like there was a junk yard there, but it didn't really look like a u-pull-it place. Is it supposed to be?

Keith

Originally posted by Dennis ex24

anybody have directions to EZ pull/new ringgold?

http://www.joesusedautoparts.com/

It is located a few miles east of New Ringgold on route 895.

I'm not really sure how to tell you to get there. You could take the northeast extension up to allentown then take 22/78 west to 61 north to 895 east/north. I'm guessing from Faust's we might head out 78 and up. Otherwise you could go 422 through reading to 61 north to 895.

Hope that helps.

Keith

Originally posted by moosens

Well,it was a U-pull it place a year and a half ago.I'll try to call later.

Well, I called and they are open 9-12 saturday and the lady on the phone said they are sort of a u-pull-it yard, but a lot of the parts are off the cars already. Anyhow, I told there would be a few of us there saturday morning looking for older Subaru parts!

Keith

NE extension to Allentown Exit. From there you want to go rt 309 N until you intersect with 895. Take 895 West and it will bring you right to the place. Haven't been there in years but last time I was there it was a big gravel driveway off to the left. You should see the sign unless you are blind. This is the easiest way and a nice ride too! Doesn't take that long. Not alot of lights or cars. Boz

denis i know it is sudden notice but you should come by morgantown saturday , me and steve will be going to the bone yard , and it would be excellent to see you again. ( remember me i was the dude with steve when he got his Turbo XT )

Originally posted by Conker

denis i know it is sudden notice but you should come by morgantown saturday , me and steve will be going to the bone yard , and it would be excellent to see you again. ( remember me i was the dude with steve when he got his Turbo XT )

Hey, What done yard is in Morgantown, and are you talking Morgan Town PA?

Keith

No, Morgantown WV. We go to yards that are actually about 40 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA. They're almost the size of the almighty Harry's, though the conditions are a lot nastier and the prices are a little higher. Always an adventure though.

Skip goes with us sometimes when the weather is nice, and we've gone up there with scrapdaddytatum before too.

Oh and for Dennis... this is the area where we can always find PBR in bottles. If we make this run next week instead... want some?

Thanks...after reading your post and listening to weather reports and spinning all 4 wheels at 5 miles an hour at the end of the street---I'm thinking anyone north of NY would be nuts to try to go out to a JY in this.

My advice to the rest of you is to make sure you remember your ice scrapers :brow:

I'm not to sure if I could make it this weekend, even though they are in my back yard. The one thing I NEEDED has been found elsewhere. If anyone is going, I will probably still show up though.

Paul, shoot me an email or PM with your shipping address.