Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I found a XT Turbo - Need Parts?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 opelsuby

opelsuby

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:37 AM

Since I don't diddly about these, Moderator if you need to move this to a different location feel free.

Cruising the bone yard yesterday looking for some wheels. i found a red XT turbo 4wd. memory sucks but pret near everything there except wheels. I didn't look under the hood. If'n you need some parts let me know and I can see if they are there.

#2 Gloyale

Gloyale

It's a sickness

• Members
  • 9,008 posts
  • Corvallis, OR PNW

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:55 PM

Since I don't diddly about these, Moderator if you need to move this to a different location feel free.

Cruising the bone yard yesterday looking for some wheels. i found a red XT turbo 4wd. memory sucks but pret near everything there except wheels. I didn't look under the hood. If'n you need some parts let me know and I can see if they are there.

Did you look to see if it has a Limited Slip rear diff? Sticker on back of diff will say in big letters LSD. If the sticker is coated with grime, just carefully grab a corner and pull the film off, the printing will stay underneath.

#3 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 05 May 2007 - 01:52 PM

If its a spider intake type, I need some pullies and brackets and such.

#4 Gloyale

Gloyale

It's a sickness

• Members
  • 9,008 posts
  • Corvallis, OR PNW

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:15 AM

If it is a spyder, I need the tube from the heater core back under the intake to the waterpump. On spyder intake engines this tube has an extra little tube brazed into it as compared to any other intake on an EA82 .

#5 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,991 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:01 AM

looking for the rear trailing arms with sway bar brackets. they'd probably be an uber pain to get out on a junkyard car though....

#6 opelsuby

opelsuby

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:06 AM

O.k Campers. If memory serves (which is suspect) it is up in the air so getting some of these parts might not me too bad. I think I will just bring the digital and snap some photos for ya'll. then you can tell me if it has what you need. Give a couple of days though. Pretty busy work schedule.

#7 Gloyale

Gloyale

It's a sickness

• Members
  • 9,008 posts
  • Corvallis, OR PNW

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:17 PM

O.k Campers. If memory serves (which is suspect) it is up in the air so getting some of these parts might not me too bad. I think I will just bring the digital and snap some photos for ya'll. then you can tell me if it has what you need. Give a couple of days though. Pretty busy work schedule.

I will pay you if you can get me that coolant tube that goes under the intake. You may have to take the manifold off, which is work so I'd pay you plus pay for shipping. I was planning on brazing a little nipple onto one of the tubes I've got, but If I can get a real Spyder one it would be worth my while and your too.

#8 opelsuby

opelsuby

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:26 AM

i'M GOING TO TRY AND GET OUT THERE TODAY FOR SOME PHOTOS. I'LL DO MY BEST TO GET YOU GUYS SOME GOOD PHOTOS AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE.

#9 Gloyale

Gloyale

It's a sickness

• Members
  • 9,008 posts
  • Corvallis, OR PNW

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:58 AM

i'M GOING TO TRY AND GET OUT THERE TODAY FOR SOME PHOTOS. I'LL DO MY BEST TO GET YOU GUYS SOME GOOD PHOTOS AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE.

U ROCK:headbang:

#10 opelsuby

opelsuby

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:03 AM

O.k Good news bad news. I did get some photos. I dont really know what these parts you guys are talking about look like. I'm a rookie you know. You may be in luck on the trailing arms and brackets as it appears all the rear suspension stuff is there. On the LSD. The sicker on showed the last two numbers 00. Maybe the stamped infor in the photo will help. On the tube thingy. Photo would be extremely helpful. I don't even know where the flippin heater core is? Probably under dash on passenger side. Couldn't get that door open. Not overly excited about climbing in either as the XT is wobbling on top of another car.

I did however find two more XT's though. I was strapped for time. One is an XT6. Let me know troops. Like I said, photos would be extremely helpful as well as detailed descriptions.

#11 opelsuby

opelsuby

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:11 AM

more thumbnails

#12 opelsuby

opelsuby

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:15 AM

more still. Arrgh. Loading photos is pain!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users