Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I found a XT Turbo - Need Parts?

Since I don't diddly about these, Moderator if you need to move this to a different location feel free.

Cruising the bone yard yesterday looking for some wheels. i found a red XT turbo 4wd. memory sucks but pret near everything there except wheels. I didn't look under the hood. If'n you need some parts let me know and I can see if they are there.

Since I don't diddly about these, Moderator if you need to move this to a different location feel free.

Cruising the bone yard yesterday looking for some wheels. i found a red XT turbo 4wd. memory sucks but pret near everything there except wheels. I didn't look under the hood. If'n you need some parts let me know and I can see if they are there.

Did you look to see if it has a Limited Slip rear diff? Sticker on back of diff will say in big letters LSD. If the sticker is coated with grime, just carefully grab a corner and pull the film off, the printing will stay underneath.

If it is a spyder, I need the tube from the heater core back under the intake to the waterpump. On spyder intake engines this tube has an extra little tube brazed into it as compared to any other intake on an EA82 .

O.k Campers. If memory serves (which is suspect) it is up in the air so getting some of these parts might not me too bad. I think I will just bring the digital and snap some photos for ya'll. then you can tell me if it has what you need. Give a couple of days though. Pretty busy work schedule.

O.k Campers. If memory serves (which is suspect) it is up in the air so getting some of these parts might not me too bad. I think I will just bring the digital and snap some photos for ya'll. then you can tell me if it has what you need. Give a couple of days though. Pretty busy work schedule.

I will pay you if you can get me that coolant tube that goes under the intake. You may have to take the manifold off, which is work so I'd pay you plus pay for shipping. I was planning on brazing a little nipple onto one of the tubes I've got, but If I can get a real Spyder one it would be worth my while and your too.

O.k Good news bad news. I did get some photos. I dont really know what these parts you guys are talking about look like. I'm a rookie you know. You may be in luck on the trailing arms and brackets as it appears all the rear suspension stuff is there. On the LSD. The sicker on showed the last two numbers 00. Maybe the stamped infor in the photo will help. On the tube thingy. Photo would be extremely helpful. I don't even know where the flippin heater core is? Probably under dash on passenger side. Couldn't get that door open. Not overly excited about climbing in either as the XT is wobbling on top of another car.

I did however find two more XT's though. I was strapped for time. One is an XT6. Let me know troops. Like I said, photos would be extremely helpful as well as detailed descriptions.