Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!
|Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.
We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!
Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!
Posted 26 November 2003 - 09:42 PM
From: "John Elkin" <johnelkin@c...>
Date: Sat Nov 1, 2003 8:52 am
Subject: Oregon Rally School
March 20-21, 2004
Washington County Fairgrounds
* Performance & Rallycross Driving Training
* Street cars and fully prepped rally cars welcome
* Navigation training including all timing systems and course note
* Vehicle prep overview
* SCCA National Rally School fully sanctioned and insured
* Working box lunch included along with a social dinner with all
students and instructors
* Instructors to this point (with more to be added later):
* Lauchlin O’Sullivan
* Pat Richard
* Scott Fuller
* Paul Eklund
* Dave Hintz
* Dave Kean
* Ben Bradley
* Peter VanBogart
* Exciting new names announced very soon!
Look here and at www.oregonrally.com <http://www.oregonrally.com/> for
more announcements as they become available.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Posted 27 November 2003 - 12:31 AM
Posted 28 November 2003 - 01:03 AM
Posted 28 November 2003 - 04:07 AM
Posted 02 December 2003 - 12:16 AM
lots of rally speciffic info for those of us aspring to get into a club rally car.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users