Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Offroad Calender ??

Scott in Bellingham

I miss having mine up on the wall. I'd love to have another.

But I know what a pain in the butt it was for the Fly to have them printed.

First he had to wait for everybody to agree on the pics, then the long wait while folks drag their collective rump roast paying up. He needed a certain number to be able to get the deal he was after.

Not to mention it's kinda the middle of the year Scott. lol This is something we should tackle about September, eh?

Not to mention it's kinda the middle of the year Scott. lol This is something we should tackle about September, eh?

Hey I figured in this Computerized age of printers and such it shouldnt be that big a deal, I could put one together with all the pics I have , I just thought it would be nice to have others rigs on my wall, the calender thing is mute for me, its all about the pictures,

Hey I figured in this Computerized age of printers and such it shouldnt be that big a deal, I could put one together with all the pics I have , I just thought it would be nice to have others rigs on my wall, the calender thing is mute for me, its all about the pictures,

OK, I gotcha. Maybe there's some heavier weight paper to be found. . .

Hmmm, now you got me wondering about it too.

So what about a downloadable Calendar?

No Shipping/printing/collection issues...

The downloader is the one who decides the cost of the Calendar through the printing selection?

I might be able to put together a .pdf file and host it on the school servers...