Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anybody want a parts car?Southern Maine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 glmf

glmf

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Sanford

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:30 PM

I have a 97 OBW with 2.5 with a head gasket issue, big surprise there. It is an automatic. It was given to me by a friend, runs, inspected, but used antifreeze and idles rough. I am taking the AC system, the headlights and grill, driving lights, maybe the heated seats, and maybe the windshield as it is new. The car has all new O2 sensors, tires, cv shafts up front. First hundred bucks takes the car after I have my parts, but you must get the car out of my yard asap. Email me at glmf@adelphia.net thanks Marc

#2 WoodsWagon

WoodsWagon

Formerly 91Loyale

• Members
  • 3,945 posts
  • NH

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:26 PM

How about you drive it down here, I help you strip it, and I'll give you a ride home? I live 40min's west of nashua. I could use a number of parts, and I can trade the shell for more subaru parts when I'm done with it. I'll pay you the hundred and supply pizza for lunch.

#3 brus brother

brus brother

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,866 posts
  • Connecticut

Posted 11 May 2007 - 06:05 AM

Can't use the parts or the car but the pizza sounds good...

How about you drive it down here, I help you strip it, and I'll give you a ride home? I live 40min's west of nashua. I could use a number of parts, and I can trade the shell for more subaru parts when I'm done with it. I'll pay you the hundred and supply pizza for lunch.

#4 88whitecat

88whitecat

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Lugoff SC

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:02 AM

Looks like 91Loyale has dibs but im interested if it doesnt happen.

#5 glmf

glmf

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Sanford

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:56 PM

what kind of pizza are we talking?? Seriously, don't know if I can drive it that far, as it sounds like your close to two hours from me. My bud drove the car everyday to work, but it used antifreeze pretty regular. I do have access to a car hauler that I can tow with my truck, but would have to get enough to cover the gas over the hundred for the car. Oh, and of course the pizza!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users