Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anybody want a parts car?Southern Maine

I have a 97 OBW with 2.5 with a head gasket issue, big surprise there. It is an automatic. It was given to me by a friend, runs, inspected, but used antifreeze and idles rough. I am taking the AC system, the headlights and grill, driving lights, maybe the heated seats, and maybe the windshield as it is new. The car has all new O2 sensors, tires, cv shafts up front. First hundred bucks takes the car after I have my parts, but you must get the car out of my yard asap. Email me at glmf@adelphia.net thanks Marc

How about you drive it down here, I help you strip it, and I'll give you a ride home? I live 40min's west of nashua. I could use a number of parts, and I can trade the shell for more subaru parts when I'm done with it. I'll pay you the hundred and supply pizza for lunch.

Can't use the parts or the car but the pizza sounds good...

How about you drive it down here, I help you strip it, and I'll give you a ride home? I live 40min's west of nashua. I could use a number of parts, and I can trade the shell for more subaru parts when I'm done with it. I'll pay you the hundred and supply pizza for lunch.

what kind of pizza are we talking?? Seriously, don't know if I can drive it that far, as it sounds like your close to two hours from me. My bud drove the car everyday to work, but it used antifreeze pretty regular. I do have access to a car hauler that I can tow with my truck, but would have to get enough to cover the gas over the hundred for the car. Oh, and of course the pizza!