Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time For a Cookout!! June 30th is the Date

Seems only 2 days after Carlisle...a bunch of us are missing each other already.:grin: . I have to say...what a great group we have here:banana: :banana: SOOOOO..lets start playing with dates for a cookout...I offered my place where if you need to crash you can crash or camp in the yard.We can start planning how we can torment that foofy haired Datsun Lady next year at Carlisle:lol: :lol: . I know there is the Dragon meet in July so lets play with dates...whats everyone schedules for racing or whatever..This group MUST hang out again!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to come up (well... darlingchip and I) if we could get a group together.

Summer schedule....hmmmm. Well, with my suck-tacular JOB schedule (I work every other friggin saturday) ....it is hard(er) to set aside dates.

June looks suprisingly open for right now..... any weekend there would work I think. (Ill just switch to have that sat/sun off)

Anybody else game?

We are game to come up- I grew up on the east coast and traveled/lived all over but haven't been up in that neck of the woods much! It would be a nice road trip.

June is a busy month though, sometime in July on would be cool.

On a side note of future ideas do you think Harry's in Hazelton would mind if we have a cook out in their parking lot?? :lol: :lol:

That would combine a few of my favorite things: subies, u-pulls, and cook outs!!:headbang:

The Whirlys

On a side note of future ideas do you think Harry's in Hazelton would mind if we have a cook out in their parking lot?? :lol: :lol:

Yeah sure :rolleyes: We can burn a few tires for heat and use a radiator as a grill. I'm sure they won't mind :lol:

OK so how does the last weekend/first weekend in July sound..either June 30th ( Sat ) or July 1 ( Sun)????? I have about an acre of land so if people want to crash and bring a tent ..I have room....and cool nieghbors ( Hey they have ducks they have to be cool!)

We are game to come up- I grew up on the east coast and traveled/lived all over but haven't been up in that neck of the woods much! It would be a nice road trip.

June is a busy month though, sometime in July on would be cool.

That would combine a few of my favorite things: subies, u-pulls, and cook outs!!:headbang:

The Whirlys

Sounds great doing a Harry's run,the drive down I-81 :cool: ,state park type cookout thing.Easy to smooth in a day,even stayover since my son will want to go and do some fishing,etc.:) Maybe later in the year?

Right now it's too crazy for me to commit to a weekend cookout unless I get there way later in the day.

Hey,I heard there's some guy here who's moving in CT and has a heap of '80-89 Subaru parts for free.:grin:

OK so how does the last weekend/first weekend in July sound..either June 30th ( Sat ) or July 1 ( Sun)????? I have about an acre of land so if people want to crash and bring a tent ..I have room....and cool nieghbors ( Hey they have ducks they have to be cool!)

I would rather not do a sunday meet...too much driving in one day to have to go to work at the a$$ crack of dawn the next day.