Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time For a Cookout!! June 30th is the Date

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: You guys finally got your BRAT!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I am soooo happy for you!! I am doing the bananan dance myself right now!! She sure is pretty too!!! So after you get her home are we going to have a meet the brat and help you fix anything that may be wrong party???

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....not prego, gawd forbid, but we did get Hatch a little sister, her name is Red. :)

lilsister.jpg

My favorite kind of new addition <4 wheeled, or 4 legged>. She'll bring you a lot of joy, be sure to drive her, they get downright testy if you don't! Congratulations! Very very, nice! Best of luck with her!

LMAO..well its going to be for food and company...Since I have Buckys brakes done now..unless I buy new axles it should be a work free cook-out...unless we are going to be working on someone elses. OH! and thanks for the Bumpity Bump!

Just a bump and reminder...I also invited one person from work..our new maintanence guy Radek..he is cool and doesnt find me to be a freak of nature...also works part time at a beer distributor and gets it wholesale :banana: .

I am also going to have my friend at the grocery make up some frsh burgers for this..not the frozen ones...bacon jalapeno cheddar burgers..awesome ..I get them all the time so I am going to have them make up enough...as soon as I get a head count.

OH and we just had our pooper problem fixed so no breaking of the toilet.. :)

Sure!!!! Just have to warn the newbies about someone always gets a pic or their rear taken..then put on the internet...we have almost set my old porch on fire before with bananas set ablaze on the grill. Broken toilets held together with vice grips....am I missing anything?? :lol:

Sure!!!! Just have to warn the newbies about someone always gets a pic or their rear taken..then put on the internet...we have almost set my old porch on fire before with bananas set ablaze on the grill. Broken toilets held together with vice grips....am I missing anything?? :lol:

You forgot to mention the exploding kegs in the fire

:headbang: