Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rieter Pit Run, WA, January 3rd 2004 **Updated**

***EDITED/UPDATED***

January 3rd, it is saturday.

Where it is at. it's off of hwy 2 right after gold bar. i believe reiter road is at mile marker 32 or 30.

The trails we will be running will be rated from moderate to difficult on the West Coast Stompers trail rating system. but all the requirements are not required on the run.

Here's the low down.

meet at McD's on the left hand side in the middle of monroe. it's in a shopping center's parking lot. (at request of Zapar)

at 0900 or 0930 in the morning. fill our stomachs, depart, fill gas and go wheel!!

CB channel 5 as primary

2 as backup if 5 is cluttered

come one come all. I'll have my back seat in if anyone is going to need a ride. along with i'm sure there is going to be other seats available for others.

just show up if you want. we'll try to accomadate all. but if you can please post that you are showing up.

:headbang::brow::burnout::banana:

please make a large attendance!! :wave: :banana::headbang:

right now the list of attendies.

Board Members:

Trail rigs:

Subafly

?Qman?

Zapar

?blueSoob?

?ratty2Austin?

?Tex?

Non Trail Rigs:

Non Board Members/ Non Subaru rigs:

Eric Morton

possibly a few others

Depends on which car ends up goin.. or if both of us go..

if we bring the 85 we'll prolly try for trail.. if the 03 comes.. it will go until it comes to a hiking size trail and tree sqeezin... theres hardly enough clearance.. thats the worst part. :(

A Sunday would be better for me. I work saturdays from 4am-~1pm. I'll try to get the D/R wagon ready in time... the 4wd A/T sucks for that kind of stuff.. :-\ Either way, BlueSoob and I will probably be there, and if I must... I'll trade days at work (but that can be a BIG pain as there are only two of us).

Rich

well it's gonna have to be saturday, cause i have to drive to az on the 5th so i need one day to fix all problems. that might occur. i'd reccomend the d/r soob. cause the hobbit trail is in order, isabele is closed so we can't do that. power lines. v notch trail, and the index wall trail. the power lines play area you could get to with the wagon by way of gravel road. otherwise there should be room in some of our cars.

austin try to make it!! haven't 4 wheeled with you in a really long time.

Hey, i'm willing to go on a reiter pit run, i've heard alot about thr place and have wanted to check it out now that i have a four wheel drive car. Is it going to be hell on my car if i go up there? If it is, i'd still love to go, mabey hitch a ride with somebody willing, and with and extra seat...

send me a message, let me know whats goin on, the date, the hell my car will have to endure, (it is fully stock by the way, turbo, but stock)

Well - we used to be able to no problem, but recently they have been really tough about it - like not allowing them unless you have a signed note from a doctor, or have scheduled it months in advance for something like a wedding, or a funeral or other emergency.

Also - my best friend is in my unit - and in my section, so if I went off-roading without him, he would be a little pissed - and if we BOTH tried to get out of drill, they would surely know something was up.

GD

GD-

bring him pictures he'll be happy. :)

Here's the low down.

meet at McD's on the left hand side in the middle of monroe. it's in a shopping center's parking lot. (at request of Zapar)

at 0900 or 0930 in the morning. fill our stomachs, depart and go wheel!!

CB channel 5 as primary

2 as backup if 5 is cluttered

just show up if you want. we'll try to accomadate all. but if you can please post that you are showing up.

:headbang::brow::burnout::banana:

i'm trying to find out right now who's seats will be open and how many passengers are coming. right now i have a max of one person for passenger. which will put me at 3 passengers. but i'd like to keep at 2 due to the weight of my car. but if no other has a available seat i'll definately take ya as a passenger.

i am real sorry to hear that and i hope you get better! Get Well soon and my best wishes. i really can't wait to see you guys again.

The likelyhood of me coming back before i go on deployment is slim. maybe just long enough to drop offf little roo at eric's house or my dad's house and fly home to board a ship for six to nine months in june.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I should have room for 2 people like Blue soob and Noah. Thats cool youll be in town! it will be good to here from you. Ya Ill be there. Wagons running much better now with the new airfilter and sparkplugs and an oilchange. I hope you can make it Ken!

Brian