Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Evans Crk Sunday? **PICS**

Turbone

Trying to get a quick run setup for EC tomorrow. I know its kind of short notice, but I just got my Hatch ready for the trail again and want to do a shake down run. Hopefully without breaking anything! Dont want to have to wrench on it again right before the show. I'm already doing another engine swap on my RX before the show:rolleyes:

Ok, heres some pics of todays runs. If you want to see some of Qmans pics you need go to the the Toyota thread in OT:-p

The first ones a little fuzzy, I hit the vid button first and backed it up to fast. These are all flex shots, with the last one being my newest cosmetic addition.

EC2.JPG

EC3.JPG

EC5.JPG

EC4.JPG

EC6.JPG

EC1.JPG

This last one is where I pushed the passenger door in good enough to keep the window from going up and unable to open the door from the outside. Its hard to tell and once I got home a pushed it back out, its even harder to tell it was dented. Gotta love that camo paint job:headbang:

Oh yeah, blew out 2 more DOJ cups today too:rolleyes:

Yup, got it in, worked great. Almost to good, blew to axles:-p

I'm going to scavenge a couple of my EA82 rear axles and swap out the cups to see if it helps. Got to do something, I dont want to carry around 3 or 4 axles on each trip:rolleyes:

Did it on 311, of course. Picked the wrong line the first time and used to much throttle the 2nd time.

I am going to put together another NOOB run for Evans on June 25th. Be cool to hook up with ya then. Like to see some Subs out there, of course everyone at any skill level is invited as long as their rig is trail ready. I will post up something soon.

i have a couple std toyota rear housings (85 and older), axles and brakes laying around... just need a third members and cleaned up.... hint, hint... really cheap... for you, special deal.

i got a wide track V6 axle on the way for the yota.

sweet pics! my rearend with the ea82 struts doesn't flex as nice. not very often do i break doj joints though. twice while owning the car... mainly stubs unless a boot tears. limiting straps in the future?

p.s. i love those tires. if i keep my car i'm buying some 29" tsl/sx tires!

No problem, any time. Did you get it back together?

Ken

yeah the right side is now good, waiting on the parts for the left side. i had to pay 25 bucks for them to press out the sleeve with the bearing race's out. all sorts of special colors and FUBAR'd in...

I have Ranchos on my rear(haha). I just did 2 EA82 DOJ axle cup swaps today. I should do at least 2 more for spares. Hopefully that will give me the added length for flex so I dont blow them so easily. Just hope I dont start snapping stubs now:rolleyes: I have 3 old diffs laying around, better remove some stubs for spares too. Also need to replace a front axle, sounds like a rock in a old hubcap going round and round:-p