Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Caravan :Seattle to WCSS#9

It's getting close.....just throwing this out to everybody in the seattle area:burnout:

last yr we met near the Jack in the Box off of Tukwilla exit...

so if anybody has any ideas lets get the show goin.....and get a Caravan together:headbang:

Spark

I'm planning to get there as early as possible. Not sure when that is yet, but I'll probably be leading an Eastside caravan whenever we do leave. I'd be interested in merging somewhere, but not until I get a day nailed down with my group.

Hi, I'm Frank (fshnidiot) the new owner of letitprince's 82 Brat (carfreak should remember that one) and I'm up in Marysville. If I can get it finished up in time I'd love to join up with your caravan. Let me know when and where and I'll try and be there.:headbang: Thanks, Frank

Hi, I'm Frank (fshnidiot) the new owner of letitprince's 82 Brat (carfreak should remember that one) and I'm up in Marysville. If I can get it finished up in time I'd love to join up with your caravan. Let me know when and where and I'll try and be there.:headbang: Thanks, Frank
right now there's a logistics prob......of friday or sat a.m.

i'd like to head out on friday but i have to ck with some people first....and of course how many of you out there want to caravan from the seattle area to make it worth while for a caravan...

spark:headbang:

I'll be working Friday but I'm taking Saturday off. I'd like to caravan down there with people, that would be awesome since I live around sooooo many board members now:grin:

great.....ok thats ummmm ..... 1 person..:Flame::eek: ..lol.....

as it gets closer i'll send a reply out to confirm who's comming and not..

spark

So far iam not seeing very many of you interested in meeting up for the truck on down to #9 on the 29th......

i'll post again next wk a time on friday when i'll be at the Jack in the Box

in tukwilla....if you want to hook up for the ride down

if you want to meet somewere else lets hear it....:headbang:

iam open for all suggestions also.....

Spark:Flame:

So far iam not seeing very many of you interested in meeting up for the truck on down to #9 on the 29th......

i'll post again next wk a time on friday when i'll be at the Jack in the Box

in tukwilla....if you want to hook up for the ride down

if you want to meet somewere else lets hear it....:headbang:

iam open for all suggestions also.....

Spark:Flame:

I'll meet you at the McDonald's on Muldoon in Anchorage.:grin:

Hi all, I've got to run to Ellensburg today to pick up my roll bar for my 81 but I'm looking at running down Saturday sometime. I'm coming down from Smokey Point. Anyone else making the run Saturday from up this way or meeting up somewhere along the way? Let me know,I'd like to join up with you if you don't mind . I-5 southbound covered in Subies!! :headbang: :headbang: Thanks, Frank (fshnidiot)

Hi all, I've got to run to Ellensburg today to pick up my roll bar for my 81 but I'm looking at running down Saturday sometime. I'm coming down from Smokey Point. Anyone else making the run Saturday from up this way or meeting up somewhere along the way? Let me know,I'd like to join up with you if you don't mind . I-5 southbound covered in Subies!! :headbang: :headbang: Thanks, Frank (fshnidiot)

LOL: looks like iam not a leader more like a follower :):lol: spark..

Still a go for between noon and 3ish on Fri. Thats my mini caravan of 3.

Rob......russ is calling me around 1030am..have to wait for him to get off work......i think he said 3pm...not sure......

lets work on hooking up on the way down..... i'll call you tomorrow