Ultimate Subaru Message Board

front suspension lift

Uberoo

What are some springs that would fit on the front of an EA82 that would life the front end 1 1/2-2"?I could make spacers to space the bottom of the strut away from where it mounts to arm But this is something to be temporary...

What are some springs that would fit on the front of an EA82 that would life the front end 1 1/2-2"?I could make spacers to space the bottom of the strut away from where it mounts to arm But this is something to be temporary...

Ya do know that you can get adjustable struts for those. They come with a natural 1 and 1/2 inch of lift. . . Camber suffers though.

when i checked ( a year ago) you could still get new factory kyb"s with the adjustable lower spring perchs from subaru, roughly around 150-175 per strut. unfortunately you can't buy them from anywhere else that way, kyb is contracted by subaru to make those struts for them. i got info straight from the tech department at kyb when i ordered some from kyb and came through with the fixed perchs.

• 3 years later...
Do legacy DOjs fit on EA82 axles?If so us Ea82 guys would have stretchy axles just the EA81 guys with dual EA82 DOJs...Im thinking dual legacy DOJs on the rear...

Yes it works....this is what I have on the rear of my EA81

Has to be Legacy rear axle inner joint DOJs so they will be 23 spline.

Also, EA82 front axle DOJ and rear inners DOJ will also work for the same, although they aren't quite as deep as the Legacy ones.