Ultimate Subaru Message Board

here we go again... info on T-case set-ups?

crazy D

I'll try and take some pics and maybe even diagrams(big maybe on that), but have to wait for a little better weather next week. I got fairly intimate(?) with my setup after having to remove most of it to replace the tranny and front/rear diffs. Theres lots of variables involved with any setup you go with and will take personal ingenuity in some areas of fabrication.

Mounting bracket from the original t-case will be needed and the brackets for the front diff(from the rear)are needed also. A sub frame is needed to attach the mounts and the strut rod caps to.

Before going into more detail and making others just question more, I will wait until I get some pics so you will know what I'm talking about.

cool rob,,, if you can show pics of what the front and t case mounting brackets look like installed and uninstalled. and your personal tips and crap

You wont get any pics of it uninstalled. I'm not taking it apart again, if I can help it:-\

WCSS9 or bust!

I shouldnt say that....I've broke down on the way to the last 2 shows:banghead::dead:

I need to swap out a front axle and its good to go this time. And I will be bringing extra axles and maybe a rear diff too.

sweet ill get a good look at it there too!

cough, cough, i'll just sell you mine on the way up to washington. i leave on the 4th of july and will be passing through Sacramento on the 5th of july. meet me in Sac town or on the way up and i'll sell you mine. 2k or best offer.

i don't have the access to upload pictures easily from my personal computer... so rob is gonna be your best bet for pics on the setup.

cough, cough, i'll just sell you mine on the way up to washington. i leave on the 4th of july and will be passing through Sacramento on the 5th of july. meet me in Sac town or on the way up and i'll sell you mine. 2k or best offer.

i don't have the access to upload pictures easily from my personal computer... so rob is gonna be your best bet for pics on the setup.

as awesome as that does sound, id like to take a different route this time, instead of buying a lifted soob i'd like to make an attempt to build my own.