Ultimate Subaru Message Board

UPDATED!!! 85 wagon Picture's

go to my pic's and there are a few photo's there of the progress i've made. the tire's on my car are 29x8.50x15 super swampers, lift isnt on and the whole car is rhino lined. I have custom bumper's coming from TWB fab and a custom roof rack with a spear tires cut out in it. and the best part is yes that is a 2.2EJ sitting there waiting to go in!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY:)

Tony Walrath

P.S. sorry dont know how to add pic's to treads yet, and there some pic's there of my other two toy's included are: 2007 300C SRT-8,

and 1986 TA with LT1 350

Yes I Cant wait to get it done, All I'm waiting for is the wiring from Numbchux, which he should have it done very soon, the custom front/rear bumpers, roof rack from TWB fab. and my 4INCH lift was shipped yesterday, the only reason I dont have the motor in is because I had to bust up my timing cover to get it off the motor:mad: But one of the members here scored me one for CHEAP!!!:grin: but yes I just hope it wheels (4x4's) as good as I hope it turns out.:cool:

Its was Really funny all the weird looks I would get when I first Rhino lined the WHOLE car. People would pull up snd say What the H*ll is up with your paint?? But I thing it will be pretty scratch proof:lol: So we will see, Thanks for the nice reply's and taking the time to take a look.

Thanks Tony Walrath

P.S. More pic's to come with more progress!!

can anyone try to tell me how to post's picture's??

Get the URL for the image. (I click on the image and select show pic. in new window, then grab the address that way) Once you have the URL, there is a button above the text box in the New Post page, it asks you for the URL at that point and you paste the address.

It will look like this:

ADDRESS

yes I cant wait to see it done to. My lift kit was shipped yeasterday and will be here FRIDAY, Its going to be a LONG LONG night Friday!!:-\ But it will be worth it!!!!!!!!!!

Tony~

Great Job! ... I Like your Wagon and I Wanna see it Finished, it Shall be a Great Wagon! :burnout:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little because there is no engine in it, but when I stand in the engine compartment its almost perfect!! so yes it looks alright its a 4/4 inch ozified its all alloy.

Tony~

Looks like you don't have much if any camber issues in the front like many lifted rigs. Nice job!

• 1 month later...