Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS EJ harness swap Tutorial

I've got a couple of harnesses to kick out for a few friend's EJ swaps, and since there not done yet, i figured i'd bring them along and use them as examples of how to do the harness yourself, so if you have a harness, bring it, and we'll sit down and cut it down to size together.

I was thinking as I was working on pinksock's one last night....I should get a nice video camera and make a little DVD of how to do this. even better to have a little seminar at the show!

heck....someone should bring a camera and record it!

I just tossed my first harness and grabbed another one last weekend - after having done it once this second one was EASY.

The original got moved in a box a couple of times and I had to "reinstall" wires I'd removed accidentally... this second harness is so much cleaner - not only because it's a manual.

If you guys have any trepidation at all, go hang out and let Noah make amends for neglecting the board - it'd be the next best thing to your own "practice harness"

I was thinking as I was working on pinksock's one last night....I should get a nice video camera and make a little DVD of how to do this. even better to have a little seminar at the show!

heck....someone should bring a camera and record it!

+6 million points, can anyone host something like this (in a size that would be worthwhile) posted online? would we be able to keep it in the USRM??

If all else fails, a low-dough just enough to cover cost of reproduction might be in order.

Actually, i've been pretty bad to the board, since i got a new bike in january i think i've been on like 4 times, and that was coming down from about 5-10 posts a day.

Maybe this'll make up for it, probably not though

I think the video of you pulling the toyota out of the mud from last year is enough for the subaru community :clap:

• 2 weeks later...