Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How much clearance you have?

njdrsubaru

Blu has 7.3 Inches acording to the cars101.com chart. a 4" lift kit is in the mail, which increases it by 2" (replaces the factory 2" lift). Blu will have 9.3 inches of clearance soon.

Way cool.

:banana::clap::banana::clap:

nipper

cool that way you can join us @ the barrens! :lol:

Neo, I will be joining the club. Picking up a 92 leg wag. today. Getting it for 500 bucks so it will deff be an experiment!!!!! It is obviously getting O/B struts right away and there will be more plans in the works after that. I have a junk set of struts that I will be hacking up and trying to fab new lower spring seats so I can get a bigger tire under it and once that is figured out it will really get crazy. You know what my resources look like :grin: so there will be alot of trial and error parts. :Flame:And also there is a place down the street from my house that will custom make springs and whatever suspension parts you would want for a very good price. I am actually kicking around the idea of just starting with a strut cartridge and making my own struts. I will deff be taking alot of pics throughout this project and will post my results!!!

Neo, I will be joining the club. Picking up a 92 leg wag. today. Getting it for 500 bucks so it will deff be an experiment!!!!! It is obviously getting O/B struts right away and there will be more plans in the works after that. I have a junk set of struts that I will be hacking up and trying to fab new lower spring seats so I can get a bigger tire under it and once that is figured out it will really get crazy. You know what my resources look like :grin: so there will be alot of trial and error parts. :Flame:And also there is a place down the street from my house that will custom make springs and whatever suspension parts you would want for a very good price. I am actually kicking around the idea of just starting with a strut cartridge and making my own struts. I will deff be taking alot of pics throughout this project and will post my results!!!

Nice! :banana:

now u have no excuses for not coming to the pine barrens meet :grin:

btw i am def picking up those struts next week, i'll call u to let ya know when i'm coming

take care

Which lift did you decide to go with?

Blu has 7.3 Inches acording to the cars101.com chart. a 4" lift kit is in the mail, which increases it by 2" (replaces the factory 2" lift). Blu will have 9.3 inches of clearance soon.

Way cool.

:banana::clap::banana::clap:

nipper

• 4 weeks later...