Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Was this an option?

Hey 4x4 This is Jerry, are you parting the hatch out? If you are i need 4 plastic parts inside in the back. They are #1 the plastic part on the hatch #2 the plastic part on the very back of the hatch it has the little door you lift up to fill the rear washer bottle #3 the left rap around plastic part in the rear that covers the back half of the rear wheel well #4 the right side plastic part the covers the back half of the wheel well. Let me know i will be at the show. Thanks Jerry

Yeah, that's the redneck going to the scrapyard package-

Jerry, I'll be here in the AM on Saturday and Sunday, most likely, you are free to take whatever you want off the car. I can't make the show, I'm working 10hours until the 4th. Maybe after too. I'm about 45minutes from there, though, just up SR3.

Your not going to Scrap that are you?:slobber::slobber::slobber:

There is still plenty of good junk on that baby!!!

Like the Fuel Pump Control Unit! Circa 1982!

It's one 10mm bolt to salvage!

Jerry, I have a Tan rear wheel well plastic panel.

I think it's the drivers side?

The fuel pump controller was one of the faults, it had a leak in the windshield, dripping into it- The car has surprisingly little of value anymore, it's been pretty throroughly stripped.

Jerry- I forgot, this thnig needs to be gone by Friday, I will pull the panels and have them here for you.