Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Great Time at WCSS#9 ----Thanks

WCSS #9.........:clap:

I want to thank Tex..and everybody involved with WCSS#9....:clap:...:clap:

you guys pulled off a great show.. :clap: .....the camping area was great:headbang:

and the organization during the show was first class.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

iam looking fwd to WCSS#10.....

thanks

Spark:headbang:

*sorry that i left early sat"

Thanks to everyone involved in putting on that show!!!!! :headbang: That was a blast!!! How many days left till next year and where's it gonna be at? BTW the trails in there are awesome! :headbang: I had the place to myself after the awards and spent an hour up there havin' a blast.:burnout: :burnout: I'll definately go back there again. WCSS#10 or bust!!!!! Fshnidiot

That really sucks to hear about the thefts Zap:mad: Seems like every year, you end up being a victim.

As for the Yota jabs, you know its all in fun. At least from me it is. I've been out with you enough to know. The guy in the stuck Yota was drunk and I told him he wouldnt have any problem going thru running 35's. He just took the wrong line:rolleyes: Cant explain stupidity sometimes.

Next time tho, have somebody with you that can take pics. I love seeing your truck wheeling:headbang:

As for the Yota jabs, you know its all in fun. At least from me it is. I've been out with you enough to know. The guy in the stuck Yota was drunk and I told him he wouldnt have any problem going thru running 35's. He just took the wrong line:rolleyes: Cant explain stupidity sometimes.

Next time tho, have somebody with you that can take pics. I love seeing your truck wheeling:headbang:

Same Rob, all in fun.

. . .Dumb drunk people and wheeling. You're nice for helping him. If he'd done that after I'd warned him, and drunk, I woulda left him to fend for himself.