Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Turbone's Hatch thread from WCSS9**NEW VIDEO**

Turbone

Finally got some vid uploaded to YouTube. Only took me about 6hrs to do it all:rolleyes:

thanks for the vid, I attempted that same hill ,it was after the waterhole and I gave up as my engine was cutting out from wet disty, I have a video of you and your Hatch Rob motor boating through the mud hole will eventually get you a copy SJR

thanks for the vid, I attempted that same hill ,it was after the waterhole and I gave up as my engine was cutting out from wet disty, I have a video of you and your Hatch Rob motor boating through the mud hole will eventually get you a copy SJR

Sweet. Load it onto a CD and I'll pay for mailing. Did you try and come up the middle with the ruts? Or off the side like my last attempt?

I know that Ryan Douthit from SubieSport took vid of me going thru the "pond". I wonder if theres going to be vid from the show by the mag?

WRX2FFU, which pop? Theres the one where I shifted into 1st gear before sliding into the ruts, then theres the one where it pops after I hit the rut and go up on 2(?) wheels. Thats when the axle snapped.

Sweet. . Did you try and come up the middle with the ruts? Or off the side like my last attempt?

\\I had Monstaru (Brian, ask him about him taking his dodge through the mudhole:grin: ) with me I went up the ruts but gave it up as the engine was all wet running bad,did you ever make it all the way to the top? PM me your addy and I will send out a copy, within a few weeks SJR

\\I had Monstaru (Brian, ask him about him taking his dodge through the mudhole:grin: ) with me I went up the ruts but gave it up as the engine was all wet running bad,did you ever make it all the way to the top? PM me your addy and I will send out a copy, within a few weeks SJR

I ended up having to winch myself the rest of the way up. That mud and the deep ruts were not letting me to the top:rolleyes:

PM coming.