Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Alcyone ( XT XT6 SVX ) Dragon Meet News

Made it home safe, and had a great time...pressed for time right now, but will try to post up some pics later...

Met lots of new friends, and wish it could have been a week long meet.

The Dragon was being heavily patroled on the TN side, so no great runs were done, but we had some pretty good runs on Hwy 28 (the Hellbender) and across the Cherahola Skyway <sp?>

Gotta catch up on a few post before I start work...later...

Huck

Creator of FrankenWedge

Met lots of new friends, and wish it could have been a week long meet.

Huck

Creator of FrankenWedge

Melis and me were talking already about next year..possibly trying to make it a longer weekend or week thing.. I feel for Rob..and we are also working on more awards ( like the Box-O-Rocks award ..basically for Jeff:grin:

Jeff...just use your best judgement
NOOO!!!!
)

Again it was another great year at the Dragon. Camping wasn't bad ('cept for those huge spiders that whip out their social security when you walk by and the bathroom accomadations <insert puking smiley here>) Beautiful cars and great company..who could ask for more!

On our way south the SVX started sputtering and acting funny so I pulled over and popped the hood. It turned out to be that #6 coil that everyone jokes about, but thank god it acted up because gas was shooting out the little hose on top of the engine:eek: . Got the spare coil in and the hose fixed and away we went...no more problems YAY!

Connie's wedding was the most casual and quickest wedding evAR...should be in the Guinness book.

Confussed about the proceedings as Rob stands at her side while the priest gives his little speech. She starts to point at Tommy and says...

But...I'm marring him!

Melis and me were talking already about next year..possibly trying to make it a longer weekend or week thing.. I feel for Rob..and we are also working on more awards ( like the Box-O-Rocks award ..basically for Jeff:grin:

)

Definately for sure...I'll be checking on the other stuff available since this year I actually grabbed the literature...

I gave him a courtesy sniff

Yeah, it was nice of the County Courthouse to give me a recipe to make it. I've been out of a job, and I have some extra room in my basement and I got A's in highschool Chem Lab:cool:

That pic^^^ was taken by Melis on the way to the courthouse with Connie in tow.

Again it was another great year at the Dragon. Camping wasn't bad ('cept for those huge spiders that whip out their social security when you walk by and the bathroom accomadations <insert puking smiley here>) Beautiful cars and great company..who could ask for more!

On our way south the SVX started sputtering and acting funny so I pulled over and popped the hood. It turned out to be that #6 coil that everyone jokes about, but thank god it acted up because gas was shooting out the little hose on top of the engine:eek: . Got the spare coil in and the hose fixed and away we went...no more problems YAY!

Connie's wedding was the most casual and quickest wedding evAR...should be in the Guinness book.

Confussed about the proceedings as Rob stands at her side while the priest gives his little speech. She starts to point at Tommy and says...

That was starting to get me a little worried too:-p

Thinking to self....Wait a sec, I'm just giving her away. I'm not ready to get married again....oh snap....