Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I heart car people!

So while at an 'oldschool' meet this last weekend, I got talking to a guy who said he had some brochures I might be interested in. Two days later in the mail. AUS/NZ 1981 Subaru sales brochures. Mint condition!

Looks similar to the US ones but a bit different. One has a price written on it, $12395!

I have higher res if anyone would like.

The cover

SubaruBrochureCover-1.jpg

Inside page 1

SubaruBrochurepg2.jpg

inside page 2

SubaruBrochurepg3.jpg

Back cover

SubaruBrochurepg4.jpg

#2 Cover

SubaruBrochure2Cover.jpg

Inside Pages

SubaruBrochure2inside.jpg

Inside folded out

SubaruBrochure2inside2.jpg

SubaruBrochure2inside3.jpg

SubaruBrochure2inside2-1.jpgSubaruBrochure2inside3-1.jpg

SubaruBrochure2inside-1.jpg

Rotated!

Todd, email on the way hopefully.

I also am really digging the crazy eighties colours, had originally planned on leaving the brumby beige, but that green with white decals is pretty appealling at the moment.

Cubastreet- I didn't enter the trackday, nasty clacky cv's, clutch on its way out didn't really seem up for it, I will be better organised next year. I guaruntee it. Pictures will be taken.

The New Zealand ones were assembled here, and they were slightly different spec. My ea81 has a fan like that plus an electric fan.

Really? ************ thats awesome to know. NZDM.. or something.

Also, todd, my email is going insane, tryed 3 different clients to send it, I'll get them to you eventually, just have to keep trying.

The New Zealand ones were assembled here, and they were slightly different spec. My ea81 has a fan like that plus an electric fan.

That is very interesting. None of the U.S. models( I am pretty sure anyway) came with a belt driven fan. I believe the first ones were on the ea82's. Someone please help me out if I am wrong. I find this kind of stuff very interesting!:headbang: