Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Toyota clutch?

well getting mine from the dealer is out...drove 100 miles(round trip) to get some parts I ordered over the phone, they said the parts were never ordered and acted like they didnt know dual range from shiit stains... So im stuck trying to find my parts online cause NO junk yard around here(70 mile ratious) has ANY subaurs, no dls no gls no justys no wagons no nothin! and dont even try to ask these grouchy rump roast rip off artists about a subaru brat cause they wont have the first idea about what will fit what from other cars.... IF ANYONE KNOWS WERE I CAN GET A THROW OUT BEARING HOLDER/CARRIER PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! (its the chunk of metal the throw out bearing is pressed onto) Cause i cant find one online ANYWERE! thats why i was asking about the toyota clutch kit it includes a throw out bearing carrier/holder...

-GwyNative

Just call up the people at 1stsubaruparts.com:

https://www.1stsubaruparts.com/tollfree.html

They ARE a dealer in washington state, and will gladly ship anything you require from the old-school friendly west coast. Being internet capable, and being a dealership here on the left coast they have uber experience with EA81's.

GD

wow i cant beleve they had it!!! its gonna take five day to get it but the search is over! thanks GD you been very helpful to me in this and past posts of mine...my email addy is gwywnc@hotmail.com send me your home adress or po box and i will send you a pipe hand carved by me....-GwyNative

You make pipes?!?! As in tobacco pipes? :eek:

How did you know I smoke pipe? Holy amazing coincidence batman!

Well I surely won't refuse an offer like that... Are you by chance a member of pipes.org?

I'll send you an email with my info. Good times, good times.

GD

stone??? wow!! i have some scrap mahogany that was blown down by one of our recent hurricanes.. and ive been pondering exactly how to make a couple of pipes out of them... thats something I do too. I picked it up from my old man.. we lived in Wilkesboro NC when I was a kid and wood fire was a major source of heat for us. One day he got a dremel. After that, any interesting scrap of wood became a pipe.

but stone is even cooler.. do you have any pictures of what you do?