Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Want a good laugh?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Loyale 2.7 Turbo: Yours was the first yellow car I ever liked. It suits that car very well. ...

Oh, Thank You! ... You´re Soo Kind!!! :) ... I´m Glad that you Liked it!!!

... ...And where have you neen so long? ...

Well... it is a Long Story, in Short Words: I went Home to fix my Yellow Wagon´s non-startin´ engine issue, but there then I helped to Dad´s friends to do major repairs on an Old Trawler... and I got ill ... but Now I´m back Again! :)

Thanx!

About 10-12 years ago, a freind of mine moved from the NYC area to the uppermost part of central maine, where the only thing between him and canada were lots and lots and lots of trees (many many miles).

He said that there were some really "entertaining" and bizzare people up there.

Now i undertsand.

nipper

I did a stint in a farm supply store, you could tell just which ones were 'real' farmers.... Not very socialized people that was for sure.

... ...I really think something is wrong with that fellow in a true health-related sense. ... ...I hope I never read a headline to the tune of "Maine Man Drives Into Crowd, Killing Eighteen - Blames Victims for the Advent of Five Main Bearings." ...

Well... see: http://www.sportscarforums.com/f11/little-ea82-1-8-ltr-2-a-14246.html

I think everyone in that posts are lost on their very own way...

I think I figured BDG out...he is some kind of Cult evangelist or something..and he goes from forum to forum spreading the gospel of the EA82 3 main bearing..trying to get everyone to join his cult. I mean ..common..we all love our Subarus..but this guy preaches too much.. I would actually LOVE to understand what motivates him...

I think I figured BDG out...he is some kind of Cult evangelist or something..and he goes from forum to forum spreading the gospel of the EA82 3 main bearing..trying to get everyone to join his cult. I mean ..common..we all love our Subarus..but this guy preaches too much.. I would actually LOVE to understand what motivates him...

my money is on pharmacuticals.

nipper

Same thing that motivated this guy I would imagine:

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6388583

Mental illness - brought upon himself or otherwise. He's probably a semi-functional mini-mart clerk somewhere, or pumping gas - those are about the only things he would be able to do given his metal state.

Best way for Nasioc to deal with him is to do what was done here - ban his accounts and keep banning them till he leaves.

GD

• 2 months later...

how about these two?

http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?t=8406

http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?p=22514#post22514

I realize this guy has been a total goofbag, trolling areas of the internet where he apparently had no clue he was not wanted....

but seriously, it is HIGH TIME we stopped allowing this asinine continuance of mockery. It serves no point beyond us beating on our chests and inflating our own egos; it is the equivalent of a bunch of ************ing schoolkids pointing and laughing at the retard.

Seriously, ********* is censored by our goddamn swear filter now! WHY are we still discussing him in an open topic solely devoted to mocking him? The man has been through some horse-************ in his life, and he deserves at LEAST a drop of respect simply due to the fact that he donated a paltry sum to the operation of this forum.

Yah, I am a little pissed off about this.

Please. Close it.

Oh please stop. This is just too much. His gone to other places. If you wish to go with him then please do. This topic should either go to offtopic or be deleted in my mind. No one who doesn't know about him needs to know about him and all the others that do know of and laugh at him need something better to do.

I just can't believe this post, and the others before it, have gone this far.