Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So what happened?

ezapar

What's the cause of this forum going dead?

Nobody is wheeling this Summer? Is it just that nobody's taking photos?

Did the action at WCSS just cause a brief calm in the waters?

I know some of you don't like it when the Toyota guys post their fun, but sheesh, there's been 0 Subaru action for a while now. . .

With the return of my old Brat, I'll undoubtedly be showing pics of it doing the mild off road stuff, but a busted cv boot keeps me from doing it sooner than later. That and no time right now.

The Toyota is ready and waiting to go back out, but again, no time.

The rest of you? ? ?

And lastly, if I organize a weekend cabin wheeling trip, will any of you be interested in going?

What's the cause of this forum going dead?

Nobody is wheeling this Summer? Is it just that nobody's taking photos?

Did the action at WCSS just cause a brief calm in the waters?

I know some of you don't like it when the Toyota guys post their fun, but sheesh, there's been 0 Subaru action for a while now. . .

With the return of my old Brat, I'll undoubtedly be showing pics of it doing the mild off road stuff, but a busted cv boot keeps me from doing it sooner than later. That and no time right now.

The Toyota is ready and waiting to go back out, but again, no time.

The rest of you? ? ?

And lastly, if I organize a weekend cabin wheeling trip, will any of you be interested in going?

I'm shooting for Aug for some wheeling trips. The cabin sounds like a plan, havent been there for a while. EC is another destination, maybe a HP Meet? Of course Yotas are welcome.

hmmm... the last pics were probably my last in a long time. till another owner owns lil' roo. if i have the toyota going by early fall i want to make a run to the rocks and raven's roost in the naches district. all with modified subaru's are welcome... i'll be busy and poor the next couple months till my gi bill starts kicking out checks.

I wheel, I post and only a couple show if they have time. I wheel at least once a month. I will be at Elbe July 21 to do the Busywild. You folks are more then welcome to show. It is a Biatch of a trail so only well equipt rigs please. Let me know.

August is hit and miss for me. Relitives are headed my way and I will be decking and roofing my log cabin the last half of August. I am kinda leaning towards Naches, 676, 308, milk lake trail, funny rocks and the moon rocks sometime early August. Kinda need my eastside fix :eek:

I have plenty of video of my brothers 4runner, and a mates Nissan. I just don't want to be told off for posting it here as I was last time I posted non-subaru material :-p

Bullshiat. Thats all I wheel....for now:rolleyes:

I just spent 2 straight days (almost 3)wheeling at WCSS9. Me and the Hatch need a break. I need to figure out how to get a broken lower shock bolt removed, but it still wheels. Just not as hard.

I thought that stuff was still supposed to be posted in the off-road section. Didn't even know this section existed till my thread got moved. Sorry....

And, I've been wheeling my ford sasquatch instead this summer.

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=738&mforum=fcc

I take the subarus out more in the winter and stick it in snowbanks and stuff. Rocks do so much body damage to stock subarus... snowdrifts are alot more forgiving to drive into at high speed and dragged out of :grin: Maybe once I get the EJ22 and the lift....

I went out two months ago, slid around in a bunch of mud, went through where some jack@$$ had cut down a tree, (My bro) and left a large stump where I proceeded to high-center on it. I was an-gry.

Since then, my Subadoom has been making some terrible noises, and I haven't crawled under it to find the cause yet. As such, I haven't been out since. I rarely can get my buddies to take pictures of my Subadoom when I'm offroading anyhow. But next time I cross the Mulberry River in my Legacy, I'll be sure to get pics this time.