Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anybody from the east coast going to the dragon meet want to make some extra cash?

i`m in the process of trying to aquire a 79 4wd wagon. it's not set in stone yet, but if i do put a deal together with the guy before the dragon would anybody consider driving/towing it up to me at zip 12586?

the car is in Hampton, TN, almost directly on the way to the dragon.

its 3 hrs from the fontana village resort to the 79, and then 9 hrs 43 mins to my place.

my offer is, i`ll pay your gas both ways for your vehicle (and gas for the 79 on the way back)

let me know,

Jon

is it stick or auto?

my girlfriend could drive it on the way back but she can't drive a stick

no way to do it otherwise as my xt6 is stick too and she can't drive that, and I'm not driving a truck to the dragon :lol:

edit: or you can squeeze your rump roast in the back seat of the xt6 and ride down with me

haven`t been able to get in touch with the guy the last 2 days. as of now its not looking good.

but operose, yeah its a stick and man i`d love to come down, but i doubt i could. have alot of jobs to do in that timeframe.

and Connie, no worries, i know you have more than enough on your plate with Rocky.