Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EJ-EA trans adapter plates

rguyver

Well i have finally got around to making up a run of EJ-EA adapter plates.

They are CNC cut from T6061 aluminum and will need studs or exact lenth bolts , i can suply them for 10$ extra .

This adapter is for the older EJ type engine with 4 bellhousing bolts, i can drill and tap the extra hole for the newer 5 bolt engines eg. 2002 EJ20t -EJ25 if requested .

You will need to have a 4x4 EA steped flywheel redrilled for the EJ crank pattern , get the holes fill welded and machined and a shop useing the EJ automatic flex plate spacer as a template , it is possable for me to sell finished flywheels with the adapters in a limited number but it could cost 2x in shipping and core $$$$.

I'm only making plates as needed and i have 10 in stock now ( 7-18-07)

$150.00 U.S. + shipping or $160.00 U.S. with two studs and two bolts,

shipping from B.C. CANADA or in larger orders (2 or more) Orvil WA. U.S.

E-mail me for payment ,shipping and ,extra info or questions rguyver@hotmail.com

OKANAGAN SUBARU CLUB CANADA

Regan

I sold several at WCSS8 and i have used them on my projects and club members cars with excelent results, EJ power with low RANGE!!!

SUBARU_adapters_003.jpg

so is the total cost of adapter + shipping $310 ??

sorry NO 160$ just with the studs and bolts + shipping

150 $ with out + shipping

or 110$ "as is" out of the CNC router , they will need to have the holes re sized for the dowel pins and the upper holes taped they are not checked for proper fitment and are just rough cut parts .

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my adapter plate.

Having made one myself.. this one is 100000000 bajillions times nicer. Plus, i didn't have to do any cutting/welding/grinding/drilling.

Update: Will have to grind off a bit of the adapter on the passenger side for it to fit. It hits the turbo bracket.

well worth the money.

props to RGUYVER.

BW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
would there be a raise in shipping cost to go to Anchorage Alaska 99508?

no so far it seems to be ruffly 50$ max to any where in the U.S. thats what it cost to Florida,for a 1-2 week ground delivery time, unless its in the upper north west coast near me it gets a lot cheaper and faster .

and yes Alaska is still far away from me :)

its all in how fast you want it ! it also depends on what shipping company i go through , letting me know your needs on a delivery time will help or if you just want it the cheapest , it seems like a 3 week max for the cheapest ship .

i have also had a request on the type of bolts to use i tap the holes for standard coarse thread so its easer to get bolts at a local hardware store but if you want its possible for me to tap them in a metric size but i may have to charge extra just because i may have a harder time getting proper size bolts .

• 1 month later...