Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

anyone seen any good deals on 30" mud tires

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:07 AM

sort of looking around. kicking myself for selling my mud terrains. but at the same time the 31's were really too big. kind of like these 31's that are really 30's on there right now, don't rub near as much. but i need some mud terrains.

i didn't put it in the wanted section, cause i wanted to ask the wheelers.

#2 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,383 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:11 PM

are you just lookin for somethin to sell it with?or somethin to use?because i may have both.i have some muddies that are hankooks with about 40% tread.they have studs,but i have never had a problem...then again i don't try to climb rocks.anyways,i'll be making my way over with some other stuff in the beginning of august.i'll get pics if interested.cheers, brian

#3 pinksock

pinksock

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Boise

Posted 25 July 2007 - 11:46 AM

I alwas check www.4wheelparts.com they carry about everything and they are the cheapest around, they alwas run specials like 50 to 100 off tires and free shipping, just keep your eyes open.:)

Tony~

#4 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,583 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:55 PM

this is what I bought , would buy from them again

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sspagenameZWDVW

#5 scrap487

scrap487

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • Government Camp

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:03 PM

what kinda price range are you looking in? I got my 29.50x10.50 tsl/sx's for around 350 about a year ago.... they're pretty tough, tread life probably isnt the greatest but theres alot of it so its not horrible. Great for dry conditions but anything wet and muddy, they'll get you through it for sure, but will tear up the ground something horrible - I have them on a 83 nissan 720 at the moment and all we use that truck for is moving stuff around the farm, cant really take it out across the meadow when its wet :-\

#6 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 28 July 2007 - 10:48 PM

Jared, i got my 29" swampers sitting here. Wish you werent so far away, i'd almost give them to you.

-Brian

#7 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:35 PM

hey brian, how much. and do you feel like a drive to the florence dunes, in oregon. say labor day? i might be there!! riding my quad though. might even have my new samurai by then. if so we could go cruise the dunes!

as for price range, cheap, well under 200 bucks. i'll be using them for some light use (tahuya), then to sell the car on. not paying for new tires. just did that on the toyota. 1300 bucks later and i still need a spare.

#8 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,383 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:59 PM

i'll be comin over and droppin some stuff off at zaps,do you want me to bring the hankooks?they are already on six lug rims.......235/75/15......and it's more like 40 to 50% tread.

#9 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:55 PM

got any pics? how much? are they for 15" rims? i have redrilled rims at the moment. still need to do the 6 lug. kind of leary about doing the 6 lug myself.

#10 bigo1966

bigo1966

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Lafayette, Colorado

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

I just did the 6 lug conversion and it was easy.

#11 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:20 PM

i already have redrilled 6 lug rims. just never have the time. haven't bothered looking too deep into it, in the last 5 years. probably should. then i could put my toyota's 39" tires, on lol!

#12 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,383 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

they are on rims.the front rims were redrilled.the rear is on six lug hubs.these will last a while still.i dunno,50 bucks?if you see um and want to give more i 'm always game for more money:grin: anyways,i will be in olympia on the 9th ,next thursday.which is closer for you?oly or scedattle,cause i will most likely be at zaps on wednesday nightish.cheers, brian

pics

#13 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

can i bother you for a picture with a coin in the tread??

#14 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

or check out the buy 3 get one free deal from pro comp.. They make a mud terrain in 30x9.50x15.. They pretty much look like a bfg m/t to... They seem to be pretty good tires.. Pretty much any tire factory that sells pro comp, has this deal from time to time..

#15 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,105 posts
  • WA

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:12 PM

I dont think he's in the market for 30's anymore. He has the wagon up for sale now.

#16 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:34 AM

only if they are really cheap... and a the car doesn't sell first...

#17 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,383 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

you need to drive over here anyway.:grin: be a good daytrip.;)

#18 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:46 AM

as soon as i get enough money to drive that far. extremely low on funds. still waiting for my dd214 so i can get a job on vet status, get my gibill, or file unemployment...

#19 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,583 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

as soon as i get enough money to drive that far. extremely low on funds. still waiting for my dd214 so i can get a job on vet status, get my gibill, or file unemployment...

on your way back I have a car for you to tow up to my place

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users