Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anyone seen any good deals on 30" mud tires

Rooinater

sort of looking around. kicking myself for selling my mud terrains. but at the same time the 31's were really too big. kind of like these 31's that are really 30's on there right now, don't rub near as much. but i need some mud terrains.

i didn't put it in the wanted section, cause i wanted to ask the wheelers.

are you just lookin for somethin to sell it with?or somethin to use?because i may have both.i have some muddies that are hankooks with about 40% tread.they have studs,but i have never had a problem...then again i don't try to climb rocks.anyways,i'll be making my way over with some other stuff in the beginning of august.i'll get pics if interested.cheers, brian

what kinda price range are you looking in? I got my 29.50x10.50 tsl/sx's for around 350 about a year ago.... they're pretty tough, tread life probably isnt the greatest but theres alot of it so its not horrible. Great for dry conditions but anything wet and muddy, they'll get you through it for sure, but will tear up the ground something horrible - I have them on a 83 nissan 720 at the moment and all we use that truck for is moving stuff around the farm, cant really take it out across the meadow when its wet :-\

hey brian, how much. and do you feel like a drive to the florence dunes, in oregon. say labor day? i might be there!! riding my quad though. might even have my new samurai by then. if so we could go cruise the dunes!

as for price range, cheap, well under 200 bucks. i'll be using them for some light use (tahuya), then to sell the car on. not paying for new tires. just did that on the toyota. 1300 bucks later and i still need a spare.

they are on rims.the front rims were redrilled.the rear is on six lug hubs.these will last a while still.i dunno,50 bucks?if you see um and want to give more i 'm always game for more money:grin: anyways,i will be in olympia on the 9th ,next thursday.which is closer for you?oly or scedattle,cause i will most likely be at zaps on wednesday nightish.cheers, brian

pics