Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ozified

yes it's a body lift. in a subaru way. but it has properties of both. but just think of it as a body lift. that's basically all it is.

i strongly support ozified. those lifts have survived my beatings. which is definately a true test of quality and longevity. if anyone looks for lifting subaru's i turn them to ozified.

Sorry no wagons in these pics, but here's ones I've done with the PK/BYB kit. (all but the white hatch and xt, white hatch got lifted after I sold it to a local)

http://community.webshots.com/album/37919799NGXlOA

I see you're in WA, what part? The Hatch Patrol (subaru offroad club) is centered right here in the greater Seattle/Tacoma area. Maybe you could meet with a couple of us and get a look at the kit yourself.

I live near North Gate, there are no less than 6 lifted soobs within an hour's drive of me. 3 within 15 minutes.

Eric Zap

chairotsu@earthlink.net

Cool, good and close. We go up there all the time.

Shoot me an email, maybe you can stop by this weekend whle Dante is over putting the LSD in his wagon. Maybe we can talk a couple more of the guys into showing up for a while too. Let you put some faces with names.

Eric