Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Alcyone Dragon Meet Experience ..Long and winded Pics Added

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up Rob..I'll keep my 16 yr. old by my side.

1300188296_l.jpg

Kimberley (mine) Alyssa (her friend)

Not match.com...just got some good looking kids

That reminds me...I need to let her know where her mom was last weekend.....:grin: :grin: ;)

I thought Kim had a BF that lived in Morgantown? Did I miss something? :confused:

Only for a month. Long drama story, but I much prefer her to be single, less stress on me and school will be starting soon no time for boys. She's been in honor roll for the past 2 yrs and I like to keep it that way.

That reminds me...I need to let her know where her mom was last weekend.....:grin: :grin: ;)

Funny:-p

We are already planning next year. She corrected me by saying she does not hate going to the Dragon. She just gets bored sometimes when there is nobody to hang with so next year she wants to bring her friend so we'll see how this all goes down.

What package was that? I must not have read all the options, cause I didnt see one in that format (for internet?)

I got an email after I ordered with the option to download the pics figured what the hey..I am inpatient: Then I put them in my photobucket account.

Here ya go daddy:

img_5828.jpg

I got an email after I ordered with the option to download the pics figured what the hey..I am inpatient: Then I put them in my photobucket account.

Here ya go daddy:

img_5828.jpg

Nice.....Are the downloaded ones as huge as they are when you get them on the CD?

Huck..yup...3 pics were over 9 Mbs...I got this one cause I have plans ( the one of Turbones beautiful car) Like I said..I got an email from Killboy with the download in a zip file..said it was something they were trying out.

Huck..yup...3 pics were over 9 Mbs...I got this one cause I have plans ( the one of Turbones beautiful car) Like I said..I got an email from Killboy with the download in a zip file..said it was something they were trying out.

cool Beans.....:brow: