Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I love all 3 of my Soobs...Even though each is different and has their own personality:

My newest..93 Impreza L 5 spd AWD aka Pheebie: She is in the process of getting the rust fixed and will be daily driver:

Pheebie001.jpg

My 88 XT6 5 spd FT4WD aka Rocky..the rebellous one..was a grey rot heap..now he goes to shows. ( Killboy photo from 2 weeks ago at the Alcyone meet)

img_5821.jpg

And my 92 Loyale 5pd FWD Bucky! The good son..adore this car he is parked for now getting some underbody issues addressed and needs a few other things but has been dead reliable for almost 5 years now..This is the love of my life:

Hubcaps005-1.jpg

Sometimes a thread like this is good..it outweighs all the others:)

hmmm pretty XT. I'd like on of those one day. In australia we only got the XT's as EA82's. but they were sooo cool. They were called the Vortex. Pretty hard to find in any condition.

My 96 has 250+ 000k;s and is auto. phase 1 quad cam 2.5. Ive lifted it slightly with some taller springs. Ive had it for 3 years and is my 2nd soob. I had a lseries before this one.