Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my ride "Interior Shots"

That's why I was saying you should get mine. Likely you will *never* find your style without rips. And if you do, they will rip on you anyway. That vinyl is crap.

The ones I have were actually an option for you car..... came from my 84 wagon, and are blue - just like your interior. Would love to see them go in such a nice turbo wagon.... You could always keep your old ones too. They just bolt in / out, so it's easy to swap em back and forth - only takes a few minutes.

I have front and rear - all in good shape - I would even make you a deal on em since you so obviously need them :brow:

GD

Stupidru,

Do you deal with Wedde's Auto at all? I used to live in your general area and he replaced a few things on my Legacy. Awesome people to deal with. He has a restored 360 and a real nice Brat. 90% of his deals are Soobs. They are mostly a repair shop and they seem to know their S&*t.

What does the dash look like in your wagon?

I had an '84 4wd wagon with all the bells and whistles. Factory sunroof power locks and windows, and DIGITAL DASH!

I'll have to dig out a pic to post here when I had her all "pimped" out

GD...thanks but I'll keep searching...jy runs is like therapy.

Dave thanks...no I didn't, since the run was cancelled...I'm hoping its postponed till after holidays...its getting too close to christmas...I won't be able to make it out until January...I have your cell #...if I miss run..I'll come out another time.

vwbuge...no I never heard of Wedde's...what town are they in? My dash has 2 cracks in it & its analog...the only option thats missing is sunroof & digidash....I wasn't aware that powerlocks were offered in 84. What part of pa are in now?

GD...thanks but I'll keep searching...jy runs is like therapy.

Dave thanks...no I didn't, since the run was cancelled...I'm hoping its postponed till after holidays...its getting too close to christmas...I won't be able to make it out until January...I have your cell #...if I miss run..I'll come out another time.

vwbuge...no I never heard of Wedde's...what town are they in? My dash has 2 cracks in it & its analog...the only option thats missing is sunroof & digidash....I wasn't aware that powerlocks were offered in 84. What part of pa are in now?

Shawn...so thats what that strap is for...I've always wondered...never owned a subaru w/ sunroof...except for the 92 I just purchased, but that sunroof is powered. Do you have pictures of your twagon. Let me know how your rebuild goes...I rebuilt the heads but not the block. I've been debating the tranny upgrade...but 3AT is still pretty strong "believe it or not"

vwbuge...Northumberland is about 2 hours NE of Allentown mon. You should attend the Yard Run coming up in the near future. Moosens & Wagon78 are coming from CT mon...They'll be driving past E. Stroudsburg...eyrie...dig it!