Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1989 Subaru Service Manual free

I am sure at least someone missed this (I almost did myself):

there is a complete 1989 original service manual (by Fuji Heavy Industries) in .pdf on

http://www.finleyweb.net/default.asp?id=142

Two parts, under EA-82

I am not all that interested in the 90-s models, so I did not check what they had on those, maybe just the engine chapter like on EA-81

If anybody knows of any other complete manuals "hidden" in the web, please share with the public!!!

Not really a club or anything. Theres one of us in frisco, 2 in denton, one in ft worth, and one I think in nevada(for those that don't know, thats a town in N. Texas). Plus myself in McKinney.

I see one of the locals at least every 2 weeks for one reason or other. Maybe we should plan some sort of get together.

Originally posted by calebz

Maybe we should plan some sort of get together.

Yes, that's a good idea. Perhaps we could all meet some time. I still need to replace the intake manifold gaskets (started leaking after I replaced the water pump and both radiator hoses), what's the point of going to a Subaru meet without a Subaru! Mine is not a show piece, but I love this sucker.

Who is in FtWorth? I have stumbled into this website: http://members.aol.com/subaru3/

It has a FtWorth weather link on it. Wonder if that's the one. He doesn't mention a name on the website though.