Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need a hand (or an eye) (also posted in OT)

Okay..I've been searching for an Impreza for my daughter. She starts driving in Sept. and I think I've found the car for her. It's located in Carnegie, PA. Unfortunately I live about 4hrs away. Listing says it needs work, but that's not a problem. I just need someone to (when I get the okay) go check it out for me and let me know if it is safe to stick a 16 yr. old in and what I should expect.

Last Impreza I bought for her was eBayed as a great car, but in fact was in a rear end accident and there were bunches of problems the lister never mentioned, hence I sold it and bought my SVX. I just don't want to stick her in something that isn't safe or needs super major work.

If anyone is willing you can email me at subbyru89 at AOL dot COM

subject:Carnegie (otherwise the email will just slip through)

Thanks in advance,

Melis

Okay...ran home for lunch and my confirmation was here. The car is still up FS so he's going to send me more pictures when he returns home Monday. It's a lil '93 Impreza (blue) FWD, auto for $500.00. Pefect little get around for Kimmi and then I will be able to hang up my Taxi hat until Sammi decides she needs me to putt her around. That's all I got for now.