Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Rotordyne introduces Gen 1 weatherstrip

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

Sick in the Head 4 Subaru

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:47 AM

Ok, so because of interest from the board and my own frustration, we are now selling Weatherstripping kits for Gen 1 Stage 1 vehicles (72-77) This is the push-on style with a bubble on the side that meets up with the door. Our weatherstrip is made from a soft butyl sponge rubber bead, and a vinyl, aluminum ribbed trim that does an excellent job of grabbing on to the pinchweld in the door jam

I only have known lengths for Station wagons:

Front door 10' 4"
Rear door 10'

can someone get me a measurement for the coupes and sedans?

Price is set at $1.30 a foot for 2 WEEKS ONLY. This price is really really good, and I can only afford to do that for a while.

Please Visit www.Rotordyne.com for ordering. I should have this up on the website within the next day or two.
Posted Image

Once again this is for Stage 1 subarus. Because I know there is a demand out there, I am looking for a solution for Gen 1 stage 2...

-Mike
Rotordyne Aero

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:48 AM

I couldn't see the weatherstripping on the website.

#3 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

yeah... my webmaster is in big trouble.. It will be dealt with this week and then everything should be ok.

Thanks everyone for your patience

-mike

#4 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

OK, so I checked the website, and everything should be up and running. Just shoot me an email through the "contact us" link with how many feet you want, shipping address, and I will reply with a total, etc.

-Mike

yeah... my webmaster is in big trouble.. It will be dealt with this week and then everything should be ok.

Thanks everyone for your patience

-mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users