Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Harry's Meet in a couple of weeks? Northeast - Harry's Report?

Can we get a report from Harry's,please?

At least maybe over the next couple of weeks,if possible.

I'm mostly looking for items for my '92 - with '93 features- Legacy wagon. So if someone goes by soon,please let me know what you see there. Would like to find a nice grey interior to pick pieces from,for starters.

Would love to meet up with the usual enthusiasts,maybe even hit the Off Road park there too if I can come down with something 4WD.

Last time I was there, I don't remember seeing any ea81's. Ea82's are still plentiful.

Gen 1 Legs are becomming commen and Gen 2's are starting to show up more often.

John, there are at least 4 ea81's of various flavors down at New Ringold. If you've never been there it's probably about 30 minutes south of Harry's.

Is that the guy who has some Gen I fenders (new) somewhere tucked away?

My son is really wanting to hit NJ and we might do a weekend dedicated to PA yards on Saturday and the Barrens on Sunday. Maybe we can hit the ORV Park in Hazelton too on Saturday? We'll see.

I've got grey interior legacy parts. What sort of stuff are you looking for?

Grey driver's door lower panel/pocket. Or even the whole panel.

Grey driver's seat

FWD flywheel-maybe clutch pieces if not too worn

Brake rotors -either or both front and back within tolerance

Probably more,but shipping most of these would be as much as the gas money to Harry's.

Grey driver's door lower panel/pocket. Or even the whole panel.

Grey driver's seat

FWD flywheel-maybe clutch pieces if not too worn

Brake rotors -either or both front and back within tolerance

Probably more,but shipping most of these would be as much as the gas money to Harry's.

I've got a set of the LS trim grey seats, and I'll check the condition of the door panels.

Where is Harry's at? I might be willing to take a drive to deliver some stuff if need be.

:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: the hatch:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: And you mom...got to love MOM:banana: :banana: ( Melis's mom is the coolest lady ever!).

Shannon...7 hours? heck if you drive fast its much less:lol: I am doing this cause its a 3 day weekend...but Harrys is about 3 and a half hours from me...but always worth the trip..and it always turns into a little mini meet. Place if fun to just walk around and the $2 admission..who cares....I loved the time we went and Melis's daughter Kimmie wanted to go too..:lol: :lol: .

I am using Pheebie for the trip so hopefully there wont be a breakdown again ( last time I went to PA Rockky decided to blow a gasket....literally:grin: )

OH! Melis..I may be looking at a car for Kimmie...90 Lego Sedan..waiting for reply email with info..it will need head gaskets ( or new motor ..TG for Harrys )If its cheap enough and not bad it could be a maybe???

I didnt go yet..this coming Sunday...what you need:) ;) ? PM me a list or I will call you when I am there

Ill take two ej22s (with all wiring and exhaust please)

Also both front fenders and a rear hatch for my '93 legacy if you have extra time.

Lemme know what it comes to and Ill send you the $$

9:00 departure at the McD's in Hazelton??

I am going to be alittle later then that...I have to stop and pick up my new hood for the Imp..if its a 9 am time from McDs then that means I would have to leave here at 5 am LOL..

John...I will see what I can do..I am taking the Imp so room may be an issue...we will see..suck the thing doesnt have fold down rear seat..at least the XT6 has that