Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tacoma PAP update

Took a walk through the Tacoma PAP last Friday. A half dozen EA82's, three EA81's, and three early legacies. Also the remains of a white full-time AWD RX. Rear diff is gone (of course) but I think the transmission is still there. Also a number of parts unique to that car; it might share a rear bumper with the XT?

Dudes, I should have checked the forums before I left, Zap, I didn't see your post until just now. I am going back this week, so I can look for one then.

RX is crushed with the tranny still inside. I was battling the rear discs as the fork lift drew near, but didn't have the drive to get the trans.

Somewhat related to the Tac PAP.

Would you believe there are 3 FIAT X 1/9's there?:eek:

They had 2 there for a couple of weeks and when I was there the other day I saw another. What are the odds of that?:-p

You rarely see one of those things on the road. I know there was one for sale in Buckley just a few weeks ago also. Darn things are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden:rolleyes: