Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'm Back!

Hello all! Some of you may remember me from last year. I had a 87' subi featured as my avatar. I sadly made the stupid mistake of selling it and buying a lifted toyota 4x4 i kno i kno. yes noah pulled one of those out at wcss8 i remember... and yes i was the one telling the yota guys to take a hike and go buy a subi. Call me a hypocrite if you want. Anyways, i am not back on my mission of buying a subaru. So help me out! here is what i have found. http://denver.craigslist.org/car/395583214.html what do u guys think? too much?

By the way, i am now in Denver, CO and i have no friends here... sadness i kno but i just moved. So if any of you fellow subi owners from CO would like to hit me up just PM me and i would be very happy. Have a nice day!

Hey Danny, whatsup!? We hung out at the WCSS when you were there. I sold my RX and bought a toyota, so dont feel bad. Except, i sold my RX to buy a Legacy Turbo... then later I bought the toyota :) So im not a complete traitor like you :lol:

That hatchback looks great and all.. but i wouldnt pay $3000 for it. If you are looking for a daily driver, you may want to look elsewhere. But if you wanna tool around in the woods, it would work.

I think $1700 is a more fair asking price.

well i am suppose to see it sunday. he said he would take 2500 for it which is still a bit high for my liking. I was thinking max 2000. but we'll see if cash talks or not. lol its good to be back i missed the community it was fun seeing fellow subie enthusiast.

Yep, Mike is right that is Tom's (Eyesore's) Hatch....super shocked to see that he is selling it. Tom is great guy, and that Hatch is sweet (I still remember it from when it was stock and he had just bought it). Heck I even have a pic from shortly after he bought it back in 05':

tomshatch.jpg

Plenty of us Denver and surrounding areas USMB folks around, and there is a heard of a few types of Subarus in my driveway if you ever want a look...;)

• 1 month later...