Ultimate Subaru Message Board

pictures of the camper shell I got

What a Nice Brat you Have, I Like It, and the Camper fits very Nice!

But, What did you with the Back Seats?

Thanks.

The sun roof was aftermarket job from one of the previous owners. It leaks like mad b/c it's a flat sunroof mounted on a curved roof. I need to somehow make it fit nicer or get a new one.

Cracker. give me a call. I might be going to Orange County to trek up Saddleback mountain this weekend.

Thanks.

The sun roof was aftermarket job from one of the previous owners. It leaks like mad b/c it's a flat sunroof mounted on a curved roof. I need to somehow make it fit nicer or get a new one.

Cracker. give me a call. I might be going to Orange County to trek up Saddleback mountain this weekend.

Couldnt you take the roof section off another brat and and drop it in or are the roof lines different from 82 to the rest?

Couldnt you take the roof section off another brat and and drop it in or are the roof lines different from 82 to the rest?

The only way I would do this to another brat is if the rear was rusted through and the front was smashed up.

If I ever cage my cab, I'll probably do something with the roof at that time. Maybe a true targa top.

Man, and I thought I liked that topper BEFORE I saw the picture from the tail!!

I *REALLY* like the faux-Cherokee or Bronco look that it gives! Esepcially given the prominent Subaru badging on the rear of the car, (thereby leaving no doubt as to what the vehicle actually IS) it REALLY makes it look more like an off road warrior. Strike my earlier comments regarding putting diamond plating on the thing.