Ultimate Subaru Message Board

goin to jellystone......woot!

so next week i will be driving to jellystone to go flyfishing for ten days.holy ************ am i stoked!!!!!!i will be driving the i-90 corridor.

stopping in missoula the first night as i will be leaving after work.anyone wanna have a beer?cheers, brian

Hey Monstaru... Your going back to my old stomping ground. I lived in Idaho Falls and used too spend weekends over there. Also worked a summer in Yellowstone park working on Boilers for the Park Service. I would wake up, step out of my trailer (constructing camp ground) and have Elk just waking up right next too my camp chairs... so cool.

any way... I did more camping then fly fishing. If you're taking the fam. plan on some animal viewing time. The park will be a bit quieter now that school has started and traffic shouldn't be too bad.

If you have been there before then you know what it's all about. If your new there... enjoy it all! :headbang: