Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Murphy's Down Again...

Whilst I was out of town, the mate broke my car, Murphy, the $500 T-Wag! But it's an easy fix. The coolant hose on the top of the turbo bursteded. Thank God it's the top one and not the little one under the turbo - that one is a PITA to get to!!. Will have Murph up and running in no time.... unless the overheat caused a blown head gasket!!! It is an EA82T after all:lol:!!!

I got a $500 T-wag too. I'm waiting for something to happen... haha. T-wags are AWESOME!!!! :headbang::burnout: :burnout: :banana:

What year? Is yours the crappy 3 speed or the better 4 speed auto? I did the crappy 3 speed auto to 5 speed manual swap last year. Love It!!! Now if I can just stop blowing up my car:lol::lol::lol:!!!

I've got a $500 T-Wag too!

But its cooler than all of yours... EA81T ftw!

Mine came with a 3spd, now its a 4spd manual.

I almost had one for $1000. Before I found Murphy, there was one for sale a few miles from my house. When I stumbled upon it, someone else was there talking about getting the cash from the bank. In retrospect, I wish I would have given the owner my number as I don't know if that buyer actually completed the deal.