Ultimate Subaru Message Board

down the road.....

My first subaru, the subaru that started my addiction, has just driven away with a new owner.

It went to a good home. The new owner is a subaru lover who was invovled in an accident in his 88 gl wagon about 3 months ago. He was T-boned by a drunk doing 60. Anyway, he wanted a subaru that was identical to his old one, and he found mine.

I guess i just have to find other subaru's to fill the void (wait i already did....mmmmm RX:D )

its kind of hard watching them drive away....

hehe, if he had a computer, he would have been all over it. i told him all about us, and told him that if he had a question that i could post it up for him.

We need to make USMB business cards or something to that effect. Something we can hand out to people.....

Hey Donny, I know how that goes, a couple of years ago I sold my Mustang that I had since I was 16, at the time I was 29 and had one too many cars. The last thing I told the 17 yr old kid that bought it that it was my baby and please don't wreck it. It was hard to see it go.---Brian