Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Co: Spotted an rx, who are you?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jerry DeMoss

Jerry DeMoss

Pushrods 'O' Fury

• Members
  • 2,408 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

So I was driving back from the grocery store tonight around 8pm and I saw this white rx turn the same direction I was going (north on wads) and I caught up to meet ya right next to you in my lifted hatch. Not sure who you were or if you are on this board. I yelled hey but the driver was busy chatting on his cell phone. I thought it looked like a nice rx with black tinted windows. White car with the white hubcaps. Anyone know who I may have spotted? I have seen 3 new rx's this summer around here and I am really happy to see them coming out of the woodwork a little bit.:)

#2 j2coe

j2coe

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • colorado springs

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

wasn't me, I have a white RX but I'm in CO springs, and was in my GL-10 tonight.

#3 mikeshoup

mikeshoup

Ignorant

• Members
  • 2,190 posts
  • City and County of Denver

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:04 PM

There was one day, I spotted two different RXs in Golden (could have been the same, but didn't think so) and neither were DrK's.

One was at a parking lot for the Fossil Trace golf club, and the other was driving down Ford, right in front of Coors (saw this one walking home from school)

They're starting to come out!

#4 SmashedGlass

SmashedGlass

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 524 posts
  • From CO, stuck in FL

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:26 AM

nor was it i, as i'm also down in the Springs....and my RX has acute-coolant-in-cylinder disease at the moment.

j2coe: you mean there's actually more than one down here?!? the one i picked up was the first i'd ever seen around. :eek:

#5 j2coe

j2coe

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • colorado springs

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:28 AM

yeah I guess there are a couple. I was going to get another one but the guy I arranged to meet didn't wait and sold it before I got out of work.:mad:
I have another GL-10 with a blown head gasket that I need to do any way, sounds like your RX? might have to have a springs wrench fest one of these days and get them sorted out.

#6 yodannyc

yodannyc

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Arvada, CO

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:14 AM

wasnt me, im in portland now. lol and my rx is silver

#7 SmashedGlass

SmashedGlass

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 524 posts
  • From CO, stuck in FL

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

yeah I guess there are a couple. I was going to get another one but the guy I arranged to meet didn't wait and sold it before I got out of work.:mad:
I have another GL-10 with a blown head gasket that I need to do any way, sounds like your RX? might have to have a springs wrench fest one of these days and get them sorted out.

lol, that would be hilarious with the appropriate amount of tasty beverage involved. if you need help get ahold of me, I love tearing into engines...only way to learn. I think I may just go with a full re-ring kit on mine to be sure it's properly fixed for the winter. they're only about $230 or so from what I've found so far.

#8 j2coe

j2coe

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • colorado springs

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

sounds good. none of my friends but one know anything about cars so it would be good to know someone else who likes to play with these things. I have a small fridge for just such beverages to lubricate automotive work, HAH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users